HC Spawn not working properly?

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
LupusExMachina

HC Spawn not working properly?

Post by LupusExMachina »

I'm not sure what is going on.

I have a world where HC spawn consistently puts me very close to my original spawn.
Either I'm the luckiest dude alive, or it is somewhat broken in my world.

I have died on three different occasions. Two putting me almost besides my original spawn and one putting me just outside of viewing distance.

I'm using a fresh install. The two closer respawns were with the newest version. The somewhat close one with version Phillip.

The world has plenty of land, so it's not ocean blocking spawn locations.

Has anyone else a similar problem?
thekyz

Re: HC Spawn not working properly?

Post by thekyz »

Make a copy, die again at 20 minute intervals, and see what happens. HC spawn can get you near spawn so technically, what you described can happen.
Rawny

Post by Rawny »

I've had that "problem" on one of my many worlds until I got courageous enough to adventure. Turns out I was on a "small-ish" island in the middle of the ocean. The game had no other valid places to put me.
haphazardnuke wrote:"Quick and Easy" is incompatible with Better than Wolves. Try using the patch, "Sense of Accomplishment".
LupusExMachina

Post by LupusExMachina »

This has been resolved.

After another test it seems I just been the luckiest dude alive.