Pump & pipe.

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Miton2011

Pump & pipe.

Post by Miton2011 »

This is probably in another mod but I have yet to find it.

My thought is that moving water and items great distances is a hassle. What if you could craft tubing on the pottery wheel and make a pump out of some iron or steel, buckets, and a gear? Or just have the pipe be gravity/siphon fed if it only needs to go down-hill.

And, as I posted in the tech support, I haven't tried the latest version yet because of a weird conflict. So I'm not entirely sure how the pottery wheel works yet.
My mother told me that if I became a soldier, I would become a General. If I became a musician, I would be a rock star. Instead, I became a painter, and wound up as Picasso.

-Picasso
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Pump & pipe.

Post by FlowerChild »

Check out Buildcraft. Check out my thread about BTW & Buildcraft.

Too high-tech for my mod.
Miton2011

Post by Miton2011 »

FlowerChild wrote:Check out Buildcraft. Check out my thread about BTW & Buildcraft.

Too high-tech for my mod.
Ok no prob. That's why the tab is called 'suggestions and ideas' not 'MUST BE IN MOD!!!' although, you have to admit, this could potentially be helpful. But I understand.
My mother told me that if I became a soldier, I would become a General. If I became a musician, I would be a rock star. Instead, I became a painter, and wound up as Picasso.

-Picasso
CheGiuAn

Post by CheGiuAn »

Pump &Pipe? isn't that Finite Liquid?
'Who want's to do, will always find a solution. Who Doesn't want to do, will always find an excuse.'

'If you want to teach something, you shall be the liveing example of it.'