I'm at it again (Forge rant on MCF)...

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FlowerChild
Site Admin

I'm at it again (Forge rant on MCF)...

Post by FlowerChild »

duartemad

Re: I'm at it again (Forge rant on MCF)...

Post by duartemad »

Let me take the dust off the pitchfork and my mob torch and be ready! I sense war.
FlowerChild wrote:
Ph1il93 wrote:and it seems 1.4.6 is comming.
Excuse me for a moment while I say:

Fuck.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

duartemad wrote:Let me take the dust off the pitchfork and my mob torch and be ready! I sense war.
Maybe....it's rather hard to argue with the facts I've provided. Further argument will assuredly make them look very bad indeed.

Still trying to figure out why an ex-Mojang employee is periodically trolling my thread though :)
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

FlowerChild wrote:
duartemad wrote:Let me take the dust off the pitchfork and my mob torch and be ready! I sense war.
FlowerChild wrote:Maybe....it's rather hard to argue with the facts I've provided. Further argument will assuredly make them look very bad indeed.
True, still forge followers always like too feel superiour so they will keep trolling even if they have no point.
FlowerChild wrote:Still trying to figure out why an ex-Mojang employee is periodically trolling my thread though :)
I had no idea this was happening.
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

FlowerChild wrote:Maybe....it's rather hard to argue with the facts I've provided. Further argument will assuredly make them look very bad indeed.
True, still forge followers always like too feel superiour so they will keep trolling even if they have no point.
FlowerChild wrote:Still trying to figure out why an ex-Mojang employee is periodically trolling my thread though :)
I had no idea this was happening.[/quote]

Edit:Sorry for the double post my bad! Darn BB codes
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

duartemad wrote: I had no idea this was happening.
Yeah, Tahg, the guy I'm replying to there, is former Mojang. I think he was fired a couple of months ago, and has been periodically popping up in the BTW MCF thread in a rather trollish manner for about a month now.
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

FlowerChild wrote:Yeah, Tahg, the guy I'm replying to there, is former Mojang. I think he was fired a couple of months ago, and has been periodically popping up in the BTW MCF thread in a rather trollish manner for about a month now.
Maybe he is drunk and he likes going to the better than wolves forum. Or he blames you for losing his job, but that wouldn't make any sense.
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
OldMarriedDude

Post by OldMarriedDude »

I dont know enough about the issue between you (FC) and forge to really comment on the battle. I did watch the video where you answered some questions and explained why there was a split. You did predict that Forge was gonna get too big. What I lalso know is that BTW is by far the best mod ive played - or watched my kid play. So i say give forge a pack of wolves and let em eat wolf dung!
obl1terat1ion

Post by obl1terat1ion »

It may be time to put on the gimp suit and raise the alarm to wolf-con one!
FlowerChild wrote:Can't make an omelet without blowing up a few chickens.
Last_Jedi_Standing

Post by Last_Jedi_Standing »

Are you sure he's a former Mojang employee? I see that his profile says 'ex-Mojang', but that could mean a lot of things. He has been around for a very long time, though.

I also notice that in two years on the forum he's never +1'ed a single person. o_O
DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

I can confirm that Tahg is indeed a former Mojang employee. He was one of the guys hired from bukkit at the same time that Dinnerbone joined the team.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
TheLordOfDerp

Post by TheLordOfDerp »

Oh dear...
If FC been ranting about forge again then...
*Runs around in hurried panic collecting food, stockpiling tools, sharpening swords, enchanting armor, breeding plenty of animals of all varieties and generating enormous amounts of cobble and wood in preperation for defcon-one at the hands of the great tentacly eldritch lord FC*
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Can anyone fill me in on what was deleted by the mods? I missed the fun :(
Sage

Post by Sage »

FlowerChild wrote:Can anyone fill me in on what was deleted by the mods? I missed the fun :(
Can I second this? I missed the whole thing, I'm kinda sad...

Also who put out that rumor that Forge updated first? That's absolutely retarded.
FlowerChild wrote:
Serjo44 wrote:today i was banned on ip for reason: <dances>
what i have do wrong?
Whatever it is...you just did it again.
Last_Jedi_Standing

FlowerChild wrote:Can anyone fill me in on what was deleted by the mods? I missed the fun :(
Only two posts were deleted (that I saw). Somebody quoted your rant and said, "You do know that no-one outside the BTW community cares or believes you, right?", only with more spelling errors and less punctuation. Someone else quoted him and gave quite a long speech about revisionist history, the BTW community, Forge, and some other stuff. There may have been other posts, too, but those are the only ones I saw before they were deleted.
DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote: Only two posts were deleted (that I saw). Somebody quoted your rant and said, "You do know that no-one outside the BTW community cares or believes you, right?", only with more spelling errors and less punctuation. Someone else quoted him and gave quite a long speech about revisionist history, the BTW community, Forge, and some other stuff. There may have been other posts, too, but those are the only ones I saw before they were deleted.
Thanks for filling me in! At least it doesn't sound like I missed a huge entertaining episode :)
Last_Jedi_Standing

In related news, I have recently received a lovely PM from one Brethern over on the MC Forums, entitled 'It's nice to see how you distort facts.' I am answering this here because obviously you follow this thread, and I prefer to deal with these things where the entire Internet can heckle the participants. I think it improves the flow.

The message:
"The guy who replied to FC didn't spell and words wrong.

Congrads you're now officially a BTW troll."

Hmm. I suppose it's possible he didn't. I thought I remembered that he had, but then I wasn't paying a ton of attention. You, on the other hand, most definitely did.
Sincerely,
Last_Jedi_Standing

I'm seeing some weird stuff about 'Topic deleted' in relation to this PM, so it's possible Brethern tried to un-send it. If so, ha. Ha. Ha.

For future reference, I prefer 'goon' to 'troll'.
DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Considering he spelled "Congrats" wrong, I suspect he's a poor judge of such things :)

Also, he is a banned former member of the forums, so yeah, he probably has a bone to pick.