The elephant in the room.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Detritus

The elephant in the room.

Post by Detritus »

Can anyone find the elephant in the room?
Spoiler
Show
This was too funny not to share.
P.S. This is in my house on Jade Dragon.
P.P.S Does the image work?
Last edited by Detritus on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
TheAnarchitect

Re: The elephant in the room.

Post by TheAnarchitect »

P.P.P.S. Nope
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Okay, fixed. I needed a .png on the end.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
HaloGamefreek

Post by HaloGamefreek »

Lol look out! He might steal one of your cows!!
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

What is surprising to me is how willing people are to show some of there resources/place in the tech. tree while playing on an anarchy server.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

walker_boh_65 wrote:What is surprising to me is how willing people are to show some of there resources/place in the tech. tree while playing on an anarchy server.
Give it time. I don't think most people are quite used to thinking in these terms yet :)

Besides, unless someone is specifically targetting you, I don't think it actually matters that much.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Lol, it's just cows. I doubt anyone can gain much of an advantage over me by knowing I have a tonne of cows in my base. :L
I would have thought everyone would want to do that.
Also, FC, I don't really play any anarchy at all. (At least, not at all recently.)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Detritus wrote:Lol, it's just cows. I doubt anyone can gain much of an advantage over me by knowing I have a tonne of cows in my base. :L
It's not the cows he was referring to. It's your inventory bar :)
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

What, the seeds?
Because I was just planting a wheat farm, not doing anything with HCC. (No srsly)
Extreme Boyheat

Post by Extreme Boyheat »

He could have placed junk there just to throw people off. :P
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

It's hardcore mobs! Endermen now abduct peaceful mobs! And cows'll eat your fully grown wheat! :P

TBH, when I read the title my first thought was this was going to be about steam >.>
On the internet you can be whatever you want. It's surprising so many people choose to be stupid.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Foxy Boxes wrote: TBH, when I read the title my first thought was this was going to be about steam >.>
Sorry? Steam, as in Valve?
Foxy Boxes

Post by Foxy Boxes »

Detritus wrote:
Foxy Boxes wrote: TBH, when I read the title my first thought was this was going to be about steam >.>
Sorry? Steam, as in Valve?
No, and I will speak no further on it.
>_>
<_<
If you really wish to know, read the MCF thread. Last I remember it was within the first hundred pages. Or ask about the "troll update".
>_>
<_<
On the internet you can be whatever you want. It's surprising so many people choose to be stupid.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Ah, steam.
I see.
(I read the thread about the anniversary update speculation (which is mostly unrelated) but from one post FC made, I understood what you meant.)