The (?) Completion Project.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Panda

The (?) Completion Project.

Post by Panda »

So i just finished mine and i was hoping others would post pictures of their epic (?) that they have made.
Spoiler
Show
And yes i do have a pink windmill. :3
Never say no to Panda.
bmanfoley

Re: The (?) Completion Project.

Post by bmanfoley »

I've just recently obtained a full stack of SFS blocks. I considered making one of these based off of FC's video, but then I realized two things:

1- FC gave hint about this possibly being something about a "portal". Before I put one of these in my base, I need to know if I'm supposed to go in the portal, or something else comes out.

2-FC could easily be trolling use and the design could end up being radically different than this. This seems less likely though :)
Panda

Post by Panda »

bmanfoley wrote:I've just recently obtained a full stack of SFS blocks. I considered making one of these based off of FC's video, but then I realized two things:

1- FC gave hint about this possibly being something about a "portal". Before I put one of these in my base, I need to know if I'm supposed to go in the portal, or something else comes out.

2-FC could easily be trolling use and the design could end up being radically different than this. This seems less likely though :)
My dear lad its much more than a skeptical piece of nonfunctional steel machinery. Its an accomplishment to the great Panda empire made so sweat, blood,creeper explosions, and tears.

But hey if you dont wanna play the 'ill show you mine if you show me yours' game, that's ok. :]
I just wanted to see how many others build this.
Never say no to Panda.
Gargantuan_Penguin

Post by Gargantuan_Penguin »

I'll take some screen shots of mine when it is finished.

mine has a much more Egyptian theme. And will be housed atop a pyramid.
And HOW!
Panda

Post by Panda »

Gargantuan_Penguin wrote:I'll take some screen shots of mine when it is finished.

mine has a much more Egyptian theme. And will be housed atop a pyramid.
Very nice =]
i look forwards to it
Never say no to Panda.
Flesh_Engine

Post by Flesh_Engine »

Hmm, i was half expecting another phallus construction in the spoiler, panda :)

But eh, way to go !
"An engine of flesh can do that..." // "Man feed Machine. Machine feed Man..."
bmanfoley

Post by bmanfoley »

Panda wrote:My dear lad its much more than a skeptical piece of nonfunctional steel machinery. Its an accomplishment to the great Panda empire made so sweat, blood,creeper explosions, and tears.

But hey if you dont wanna play the 'ill show you mine if you show me yours' game, that's ok. :]
I just wanted to see how many others build this.
Oh, no no no, you misunderstood me. I'll play the game, I'm just waiting until this becomes a feature to build it ^-^!
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Looks nice. I have to admit I had the idea that this had to be built in a specific place..
Panda

Post by Panda »

Flesh_Engine wrote:Hmm, i was half expecting another phallus construction in the spoiler, panda :)

But eh, way to go !
Ah i am not this dirty! its too early give it tell at least noon! : )
Never say no to Panda.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

No way I'll build one of these untill I know what might come through it ;)
M!C

Post by M!C »

Battosay wrote:No way I'll build one of these untill I know what might come through it ;)
This.

For all we know this device could create a black hole as soon as you upgrade. ;)
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

I have plans to build this deep under ground in a well reinforced bunker... A btb quarry is excavating the site as we speak. It will be an isolated room floating over lava just in case. As a back up just in case, the entire chamber can be flooded with water. I'm also considering a just in case in case option of flooding it with cement.
Gargantuan_Penguin

I don't think that FC would do something to completely fuck us. On the other hand being careful with this would be wise. perhaps doing this wrong would fuck us 100x harder than hellfire in a stoked cauldron. doing it right would do no damage? in any case. mine is going to be on top of a pyramid in the middle of a desert that I am in the process of raping for sand stone. nothing he can throw at me will destroy the landscape more than me ;)
And HOW!
Duckpocalypse

Post by Duckpocalypse »

well mine is no where near completion but heres a quick shot of my current project
Spoiler
Show
most of the working areas are underground, but they look boring

edit: fixed picture :)
danielngtiger

Post by danielngtiger »

Gargantuan_Penguin wrote:nothing he can throw at me will destroy the landscape more than me ;)
So you are rather like the human race in this way? :P

On-topic, I started anew base for this update (sigh, why do I feel compelled to do this?), so I'm currently finishing the Stoked fire tier, but mining much coal and iron as I'm progressing.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
Gargantuan_Penguin

I only destroy deserts :P
I find them rather ugly to begin with and so do not feel bad about totally changing them.
And HOW!
embirrim

Post by embirrim »

Duckpocalypse wrote:well mine is no where near completion but heres a quick shot of my current project
Spoiler
Show
most of the working areas are underground, but they look boring

edit: fixed picture :)
Wow that's... Pretty impressive. Welcome to the forums man.
Duckpocalypse

Post by Duckpocalypse »

Wow that's... Pretty impressive. Welcome to the forums man.
thanks, been lurking for a while decided I'd not make the mistake of immediate suggestions lol
I built it using pistons first but that started taking too much time tried BD but it erased the texture so I ended up using Zeppelin mod to speed up the building (still took forever) I'd show my BTW factory but its an unimpressive ugly mess of axles (an all in one quick mess)