Blood Mod & BTW compatibility

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
surge007

Blood Mod & BTW compatibility

Post by surge007 »

I have been playing with Blood Mod since mc1.1 along with btw, have not had any issues. With the big update coming I am trying to cut back on additional mods. The blood mod alters the acq.class and so does BTW. Does anyone know if that is an issue or what it would effect. I like the mod but other than player API i have no other base class files that are altered by BTW and another mod.

Thanks
Yamboyz1

Re: Blood Mod & BTW compatibility

Post by Yamboyz1 »

I don't know what the acq.class file does, but I do know that I used Better Than Wolves alongside the Blood Mod once: As far as I'm concerned, I didn't run into any noticable issues. I'll check to see what the acq.class file does, though; it should be something very minor, but either way I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

-Abraham Lincoln
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

I think that's EntityLiving, the same file that Optifine changes. I just removed the base-class modification for that class for increased compatibility with Optifine. That was the thing I mentioned about only players being able to climb monsters.

As for the big release, I should only be modifying one additional base class with it.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

FlowerChild wrote:That was the thing I mentioned about only players being able to climb monsters..
Wow! Awesome! XD
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Errr...I meant "players only being able to climb ladders, not monsters".

However, I'll leave my previous attempt at that sentence in place for amusement purposes :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Err...and by "ladders" I mean "rope".

Me speaks english real good :)
surge007

Post by surge007 »

Thanks I reduced my extra mods by half and freed up about 30 block ids hoping between adding bc and btb back in and the btw update that I have enough free sPace to avoid conflicts
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

surge007 wrote:Thanks I reduced my extra mods by half and freed up about 30 block ids hoping between adding bc and btb back in and the btw update that I have enough free sPace to avoid conflicts
Well, keep in mind that I won't be releasing this until the extended BlockIDs make it into the game, so I really don't think there's any reason to do any of the above.