[Closed] It takes a Village [World Download]

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Marasambala

Re: [4.30] [Friendly] It takes a Village

Post by Marasambala »

FlowerChild via MCF wrote:I'll pass it along myself man. Just please stop spamming the thread with forum join requests.
FlowerChild wrote:Guy on MCF wants in, and can't register due to it being closed.
Will let you deal with it as you see fit :)
Thanks for the heads-up. I especially appreciated your response :)
Sometimes I think everyone else is smarter than me, then I realize everyone else is smarter then me.
Marasambala

Post by Marasambala »

Well, I'm going to jump on the wagon out of town, too. Interest has been waning (especially mine) and I'm just not enjoying this any more, and that's the point, right?

I'll get the world to an upload if anybody wants it. The file is huge due to all the exploring, I'll try to pare it down to just the built areas if MCedit can handle the mod blocks.

It was something new that I haven't done before and I certainly don't regret that. It's been a great experience. Thanks to all those who participated.
moonracer

Post by moonracer »

Yeah, I noticed only a very small group have been logging in regularly so it has been very quiet. There's not much sense in keeping it up (even with donations) if people wont use it. Definitely put the map out for download as there are some nice builds and I'll probably keep at my projects in single player :)
The great randomo

Re: [Closed] It takes a Village

Post by The great randomo »

Oh well. It really was fun while it lasted, but I understand how difficult and time consuming running a server can be. Farewell, giant floaty ball :P
Chris Martin wrote:The morning is for sleeping.
Marasambala

It takes a Village [World Download]

Post by Marasambala »

World file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mogl7qra6covun4
I had to break it up, stick these region files back into the region folder for a complete world;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ilyza3bktgyoybx
Sometimes I think everyone else is smarter than me, then I realize everyone else is smarter then me.