How do I post spoiler?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
OldMarriedDude

How do I post spoiler?

Post by OldMarriedDude »

So Last night I came up with a new project Idea. Im expecting it to take more than 75,000 blocks. Since im playing a world with no mods except tree capitator and BTW cheats off I think its gonna take me a day or two...lol. THen I have to figure out how to get water to the areas I need it. Id like to post update pics after the build actually starts. Can someone explain how to post "spoiler" pics please.

Edit: Change thread subject name
Last edited by OldMarriedDude on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycocks

Re: New project

Post by Poppycocks »

Code: Select all

[spoiler][img]http://wtfcontent.com/img/130200638122.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Spoiler
Show
Btw, announcing a project before you have even started is little bit of a waste of space, really.
OldMarriedDude

Post by OldMarriedDude »

thank you

EDIT- Mis-wording on my part, the project has begun.
Last edited by OldMarriedDude on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

To be fair, the reason for this post was a request for instruction on how forum code works. To that end, editing the thread title would be a good idea. As it stands it is not even very descriptive if it was about the project in question. You may want to request a lock of the topic since your question has been answered and start a new thread once you have a good amount of progress/need help figuring something out and have pictures to post.
Better is the enemy of Good
OldMarriedDude

Post by OldMarriedDude »

DaveYanakov wrote:You may want to request a lock of the topic since your question has been answered
Good Idea!

Please Lock this thread
IowaGuy

Re: How do I post spoiler?

Post by IowaGuy »

Good luck with the mystery project, look forward to the pics man.