What steam is for.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
The great randomo

What steam is for.

Post by The great randomo »

I found this short video about steam. I thought it would tickle some of the people on this forum.
Chris Martin wrote:The morning is for sleeping.
Katalliaan

Re: What steam is for.

Post by Katalliaan »

Yeah, sounds about right.

By the way, your Youtube tags are broken - delete the spaces between the brackets and the video's ID.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

Fixed it for you. :)
ada221

Post by ada221 »

+1
-I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago; BTW is its own game to me

-even after these forums are gone, as long as I have the files, I will continue to play Better than Wolves
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Love it.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Yeah, I was going to say that "near constant state of anger and frustration" sounds more like going to work or keeping up with current events than gaming to me.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

TheAnarchitect wrote:Yeah, I was going to say that "near constant state of anger and frustration" sounds more like going to work or keeping up with current events than gaming to me.
Yeah, that's true. And that state entirely depends on what kind of game you are playing. I definitely don't think most people playing Minecraft are constantly angry or frustrated... unless they are playing anarchy and their base got discovered...
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.