New property for soap = nether transport system?

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
akantorJojo

New property for soap = nether transport system?

Post by akantorJojo »

hey guys,
trort what FC toald me last time i posted a suggestion,
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild wrote:
AkantorJojo wrote:I will see if i can help him with some good idears ;)
Please don't.
I have a new one, and this time its something smaler and something i have thought about more then I did with my pervious idears.
also I found a topic where somethig simial was suggested some time ago, but was neglected.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4765&hilit=soap
the thing my idear goes about is the soap (as the title says), but before there is a small video here to make you understand better what i´m going to explain
Spoiler
Show
[youtube][/youtube]sry will be added soon, still uploading... my internet is so dammmmm slow
I dondt know how much this property of ice is used... but it seems to me its not used that much. (maybe cause ice is not that easy to find/farm) or maybe because of the lightlevel thing)

THE IDEAR:
it´s already obvious, but here it is: we could add the ability to all items to slide over soap exactly like they do in ice.
WHY IS THIS GOOD?
as shown in the video a below is also able to accelerate items, therefore this could be used for itemtransport in the nether where water(as item accelerator) is not aviable.
The only broblem about this is that the bellow does not accelerate any item... so maybe there must be found an aditional accelerator...
also the range that items slide is not that fare... but this is soething that could easily be changed
ALSO it wouldn't require a new block id (???)

SOME QUESTINS (why this would maybe not be possible/liked):
there are two thing i read in the other topic:
-does SOAP have his own block id? in case it does note this may be something for the time after the bloch id extencion update
-there was said that FC did not agree with the changes that where made to ice (or did i get this wrong)... what exactly happened there? and my this make this idear kind of useless cause its something against FCs philosophy???

I hope you like my idear (this time ;) )
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: New property for soap = nether transport system?

Post by FlowerChild »

Jesus H. Christ on a rubber crutch...

Search before posting ideas.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: New property for soap = nether transport system?

Post by FlowerChild »

And P.S. if your search turned up a similar post...which was ignored. It was likely for a reason. That's really no justification to post something similar.