Want to store your XP? Why not bottle it?

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
kazerima

Want to store your XP? Why not bottle it?

Post by kazerima »

Another suggestion with a more practical aspect than my last (though I maintain being able to see inside an explosion proof mob-farm would still be useful).

Tired of losing all your XP just because you stepped to close to a bit of lava? Don't want to put a ton of levels at risk while you go out monster hunting? Rather than sit and moan, use a device (possibly the enchanter?) to absorb levels from the player and XP orbs dropped by hoppers and pour it into glass bottles to store all that XP in Bottles O' Enchanting. Of course the efficiency of this kind of storage may be lacking, producing 3 to 11 XP per bottle for 10 XP stored (not to mention the amount of glass), but that's the price you pay for peace of mind.

Uses include harnessing XP drops from your mob farms, banking your XP before undertaking high risk activities, or even trading your hard earned XP for items with other players in SMP.
FlowerChild wrote:BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
Azdoine

Re: Want to store your XP? Why not bottle it?

Post by Azdoine »

That's been part of the road plan for a while now.
FC has his own plans for storing XP.
Last edited by Azdoine on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

FC said he was working on a way to save up EXP, so just wait and see the results...

edit: Darn ninja's
Last edited by duartemad on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerChild wrote:
Ph1il93 wrote:and it seems 1.4.6 is comming.
Excuse me for a moment while I say:

Fuck.
kazerima

Post by kazerima »

oh, I had no idea. Lock away then v.v
FlowerChild wrote:BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.