Redstone Guide

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Biohazard91X

Redstone Guide

Post by Biohazard91X »

Despite the evils of MFC, there is occasionally something useful on there. My friend gave me this link, but as I don't really need it, I thought I'd leave it here for those less experienced with redstone :)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/544 ... uide-v121/
Lusewing

Re: Redstone Guide

Post by Lusewing »

Wow great find, I'm still very new to redstone so this will prove very useful. Thanks for the link.
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

Holy cow, I needed this. Thank you!
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
rhacer

Post by rhacer »

That is an incredibly well done tutorial. Thanks for the link.
danielngtiger

Post by danielngtiger »

The tutorial is very clear and well done. I May have to refer my friends there. Thanks!
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
gftweek

Post by gftweek »

It is very well done, but is a little old now, it doesn't include vMC light blocks passing redstone current up, nor some of the simpler circuits that can be made with pistons.

However there is a helpful links section which includes a piston tutorial, so these should be recommended reading also.
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

gftweek wrote:It is very well done, but is a little old now, it doesn't include vMC light blocks passing redstone current up, nor some of the simpler circuits that can be made with pistons.

However there is a helpful links section which includes a piston tutorial, so these should be recommended reading also.
That was my first thought when I saw the T flip flop. Why not use pistons? It's easier to visually understand how it works. Regardless though it's an excellent introductory guide. I would loved to have seen this when I first started playing.