TNT steel bone

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Berhemoth

TNT steel bone

Post by Berhemoth »

i got another idea i think it allready exist (partly) i play on peacfull right now so i must se dificulty time to time to get some stuff gunpowder and bones

there is mod with fossils, niter and sulphur
and now the idea make some mechanical hammer to crush iron ore, coal and charcoal in to dust

iron and coal - steel (steel tool same strenght like iron but 50% more duration)
charcoal, sulphur and niter - tnt

for mechanical hammer 2 iron block (it makes 18 iron ingot) and somthing like Bellow in this mod amd mechanikal power

i know most of this allready exist but always when i am trying to combine more tan one mod ewryting go wrong so i ask you guys i need lot of tnt to meke shaft for elevator to get mining cart from my mines
grimper12341

Re: TNT steel bone

Post by grimper12341 »

<.< if by some slim chance this got implemented, by the time it is in the game you could have dug like 50 holes down to bedrock by hand.

But anyway, flower isn't gonna be duplicating other mods. It's a waste of time and effort that could be much better spent on making something unique.
Berhemoth

Post by Berhemoth »

only asking
Berhemoth

Post by Berhemoth »

and one more not to dulicate ask the one who made that if it can be implementeted in this one and mabe ask for help but it is not me who is deciding if it will be
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

What reason does flower, who already makes a perfectly balanced stand alone mod, have for making an object for another mod?
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

Install both.
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

sargunster wrote:Install both.
and be happy!! No more complaining!! D=
Magical Shit
Show