Powdered Donuts...?

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
seekoutguy

Powdered Donuts...?

Post by seekoutguy »

Anybody else think it would be a good idea if we can make donuts, but not glaze them or dip them in chocolate by throwing them in a couldron with sugar or chocolate, respectively? Maybe a small booster to our hunger, depending on which (+.5 or +1 for glazed, +1 or +2 for chocolate, added onto the one the donut already gives?)
Stormweaver

Re: Powdered Donuts...?

Post by Stormweaver »

The hunger/food system is already somewhat over-saturated, so why?
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Camerinthus

Post by Camerinthus »

Would be (sort of) cool, but not worth the effort, since, as Storm said, we have plenty of foods already.
IGN: Camerinthus
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Camerinthus wrote:Would be (sort of) cool, but not worth the effort, since, as Storm said, we have plenty of foods already.
not to mention suggested before, as well as shot down, hard before.
seekoutguy

Post by seekoutguy »

walker_boh_65 wrote:
Camerinthus wrote:Would be (sort of) cool, but not worth the effort, since, as Storm said, we have plenty of foods already.
not to mention suggested before, as well as shot down, hard before.
Huh. Didn't know that. Well, whatever. I guess this'll just die before too long. But, was thinking donuts could be topped in batches of four or eight, due to rarity of chocolate. But, otherwise, Yeah, I guess it's unneeded. Though, so is... um... damn, can't think of anything pointless and unnecesar- vases!
Gargantuan_Penguin

Post by Gargantuan_Penguin »

There are mods if you want more types of food. I can't think of any because I never felt like taking the time to use one.
And HOW!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Gargantuan_Penguin wrote:There are mods if you want more types of food. I can't think of any because I never felt like taking the time to use one.
Hehehe...that would be because everyone thinks they want more food types, but when it actually comes to making any effort to acquire them, they quickly realize it was really a lame idea ;)
seekoutguy wrote: Huh. Didn't know that. Well, whatever. I guess this'll just die before too long. But, was thinking donuts could be topped in batches of four or eight, due to rarity of chocolate. But, otherwise, Yeah, I guess it's unneeded. Though, so is... um... damn, can't think of anything pointless and unnecesar- vases!
Please don't whatever it man. Read the subforum rules and search for suggestions similar to your own before posting one.

You'll get a warning this time, a temp band the next.
seekoutguy

Post by seekoutguy »

FlowerChild wrote: Please don't whatever it man. Read the subforum rules and search for suggestions similar to your own before posting one.

You'll get a warning this time, a temp band the next.
When I said "didn't know that" I meant, I searched up donuts as the title of a forum post, and didn't find anyhting.