I need a coder or two.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
joetalbot1

I need a coder or two.

Post by joetalbot1 »

I have an idea for a mod, but cannot implement it due to having the programming skill of a connecticut red brick. It needs BTW to run though. The idea is this: Cars, crafted with mincarts with or without furnaces or chests. Simple guns, requiring a lathe made of a turntable, a belt, some gears, and some steel. A reason to use said items. If anyone wishes to collaborate with me on this, if you're an adept coder with nothing better to do, tell me and we shall begin at your convenience.
Bucket list:
Visit Antarctica. check
Nearly cause a flame war over MLP. check
Cost Flowerchild some sanity. check
Say,"I've seen everything, now to die." why would I?
Camerinthus

Re: I need a coder or two.

Post by Camerinthus »

*facepalm*
IGN: Camerinthus
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

Camerinthus wrote:*facepalm*
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Gilberreke wrote:
In case you don't understand... Cars and guns are the 2 things every 12 year old spams the suggestion forum on mcf with. along with obsidian tools. So, again...
Gilberreke wrote:
Post responsibly.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Gilberreke wrote:
But seriously, just...just...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why? Why guns, when a composite bow is the hieght of BTW tech right now? why?
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Stormweaver wrote:
Gilberreke wrote:
Sorry for the quad palm, but this isnt the right place for this
Now storm, how could anyone know what you just said?
finite8

Post by finite8 »

Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

joetalbot1

Post by joetalbot1 »

Okay, maybe I need to lock the computer next time I start drinking. Otherwise, I'll post stupid shit.
EDIT: Had a better idea. I know it's not original, but I have yet to see a mod that gives you writable books. Perhaps you could write in them with pencil, made of wood and (char)coal, or pen, made with w/e and ink sack. pencil being eraseable, and pen not.
EDIT 2: Okay, I found a mod that I described. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/225 ... -in-books/
Bucket list:
Visit Antarctica. check
Nearly cause a flame war over MLP. check
Cost Flowerchild some sanity. check
Say,"I've seen everything, now to die." why would I?
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

joetalbot1 wrote:Okay, maybe I need to lock the computer next time I start drinking. Otherwise, I'll post stupid shit.
EDIT: Had a better idea. I know it's not original, but I have yet to see a mod that gives you writable books. Perhaps you could write in them with pencil, made of wood and (char)coal, or pen, made with w/e and ink sack. pencil being eraseable, and pen not.
EDIT 2: Okay, I found a mod that I described. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/225 ... -in-books/

Wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

This was posted by someone old enough to drink?
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Urian

Post by Urian »

Gonads and Strife! That video brings back fond memories of internet videos predating youtube :D

On the on/off-topic: posting only "*facepalm*" (or even worse, simply quoting it) doesn't contribute anything and is (to me at least) even more annoying than stupid suggestions.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
screally

Post by screally »

Stormweaver wrote:
joetalbot1 wrote:Okay, maybe I need to lock the computer next time I start drinking. Otherwise, I'll post stupid shit.

Wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

This was posted by someone old enough to drink?
People as young as 12 frequently get drunk in the first world. I'd hazard it gets a lot lower.
Husbag3

Post by Husbag3 »

If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Urian wrote:Gonads and Strife! That video brings back fond memories of internet videos predating youtube :D

On the on/off-topic: posting only "*facepalm*" (or even worse, simply quoting it) doesn't contribute anything and is (to me at least) even more annoying than stupid suggestions.
I quoted someone quoting it: does that make it ok?

Although in my defence, I did provide content. Like this content.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Urian wrote: On the on/off-topic: posting only "*facepalm*" (or even worse, simply quoting it) doesn't contribute anything and is (to me at least) even more annoying than stupid suggestions.
Sorry bout that. At least i added more than just the facepalm, and told him why he was getting facepalmed :D
M!C

Post by M!C »

Stormweaver wrote:
Urian wrote:Gonads and Strife! That video brings back fond memories of internet videos predating youtube :D

I quoted someone quoting it: does that make it ok?

Although in my defence, I did provide content. Like this content.
I don't think that does make it ok. And your use of font colour reminds me of the small font issue ... just saying.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

M!C wrote: I don't think that does make it ok. And your use of font colour reminds me of the small font issue ... just saying.
hmm...that's true.

I guess I'll reserve it for special occasions.