What's the most annoying thing you can think of ?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: What's the most annoying thing you can think of ?

Post by FlowerChild »

Elensaar wrote:One of my favourite pet peeves at the moment is people that write: "I love you man (no homo)"

How insecure of your own sexuality can the pricks get?

Agreed. Anyone who says "no homo" in general, immediately drops to the bottom of my respecto-meter.

Nothing says "teenage homophobe" better than that expression.

I may even find this more annoying than Herpes :)
Brethern

Post by Brethern »

Elensaar wrote:
Brethern wrote:There is a different between homo love and none homo love.
Don't know about that, all I know is that if you feel the need to point it out like that, maybe you should try batting for the other team. Might turn out your just hiding your true colours. ;)

EDIT: Actually, the thing that puzzles me is, why do you care who people think you sleep with? As long as both I and my lover know what I prefer, who the fuck cares what anyone else might think?
I'm just point out there's a difference, anyone who uses the phrase no homo is a douch but there is a difference anyone with a brain doesn't have to told that.
Elensaar

Post by Elensaar »

Brethern wrote:I'm just point out there's a difference, anyone who uses the phrase no homo is a douch but there is a difference anyone with a brain doesn't have to told that.
Dunno if the feeling is different, it's more the physical attraction that isn't there. ;)
Lots of planets have a north...!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Brethern wrote:I'm just point out there's a difference, anyone who uses the phrase no homo is a douch but there is a difference anyone with a brain doesn't have to told that.
Yes, but the difference you're actually talking about is the difference between romantic and platonic love. Why anyone would feel the need to bring homosexuality into such a statement is beyond me. Generally the context in which it is said is all the explanation necessary.

Basically, this is the same problem I have with people that throw around the word "gay". They constantly use it in a derogatory fashion as a continual reminder to others that "I AM NOT GAY!!!!".

Again, as a previous poster mentioned: a clear indication of sexual insecurity.
FurkeyRefills

Post by FurkeyRefills »

FlowerChild wrote: Basically, this is the same problem I have with people that throw around the word "gay". They constantly use it in a derogatory fashion as a continual reminder to others that "I AM NOT GAY!!!!".
Ha... this one is well known to every single boy in my class, I got called gay the other day for saying "That banana was better than yesterday's".

I did laugh I bit myself but it still made me a bit angry later :/

What is the world coming to that you have to constantly remind people that you are straight at 13 ?!
Last edited by FurkeyRefills on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerChild wrote:I've made another decision... Fuck being a plug-in.
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

Well, for context, I prefer to throw the occasional 'no homo' around every so often (mostly jokingly).

Of course, I think it might be important for a bisexual man to clarify the type of love he has for his fellow brothers. Some people just aren't that smart, y'know.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
Elensaar

Post by Elensaar »

KWilt wrote:Of course, I think it might be important for a bisexual man to clarify the type of love he has for his fellow brothers. Some people just aren't that smart, y'know.
It might be, but than again whether your grabbing my ass as you tell me you love me or not should be hint, right? ;) I know my friends get it...

What?
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

Kids these days are terrified of being different. Not so different from the rest of history. This just happens to be the issue at hand. Sixty years ago it was communism.
Better is the enemy of Good
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

I love all of you guys. If that makes me homo, sign me up!
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Current dicussion reminded me of one: People assuming that argument in favour of a group automatically means you're part of that group. So far most people I argue against seem to believe I'm an American/Middle Eastern lesbian. I just don't get the idiotic mentality that if you're not part of a group you should just stand back and watch people walk all over them. And yeah-- the whole obsession over being straight is pretty fuckin' stupid. Imo, it's about on par with folks who feel they have to, at all times, do things stereotypical of their gender. What has society come to that people feel the need to attempt, constantly, to prove to the world they have a penis?
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

Gilberreke wrote:I love all of you guys. If that makes me homo, sign me up!
I'm female. You can still be straight.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

morvelaira wrote:
Win/win!
Elensaar

Post by Elensaar »

morvelaira wrote:
Not quite. Since there are also guys here it at most makes him bi.

Which probably isn't that bad, come to think of it. Twice the choice, no? ;)
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

Elensaar wrote:Which probably isn't that bad, come to think of it. Twice the choice, no? ;)
I am bi, which is awesome. Slight preference for women, but whatever's hot, floats my boat.
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

Hey, nothing wrong with being bi. Sure, it makes you greedy as hell, but nothing wrong with a little indulgence. Who says you have to choose?

Anyways, onto something completely different.

I was thinking about it, and another thing that annoys me to no end is when I pick up milk from the grocery store and it is supposed to expire in about three days. I mean, really? You expect me to use a whole gallon of milk in three days? What the balls.

Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

KWilt wrote: I was thinking about it, and another thing that annoys me to no end is when I pick up milk from the grocery store and it is supposed to expire in about three days. I mean, really? You expect me to use a whole gallon of milk in three days? What the balls.
See, that's when you bake! Some recipes take a shitton of milk. (I'm looking at you, frosting!)
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

DaveYanakov wrote:Kids these days are terrified of being different. Not so different from the rest of history. This just happens to be the issue at hand. Sixty years ago it was communism.
I guess I'm lucky in this regard, I've personally always been terrified of being the same. Employers don't want someone just like everyone else (for any good job) and the best people to be friends with don't want friends that are just like everyone else. Fuck being normal :)
Haidaes

Post by Haidaes »

At the moment ? One of my co-workers probably. Even after telling him 10 times that classes are supposed to be reusable for other projects, he still writes them in a way that I have edit them every time I want to use them somewhere else...

Ah no, screw it. Now that I think about it, it got to be bankers & the guys that rip you off for their awfully written iso standards. The only ppl whose death doesn't bother me in any way :).
Blueblade11

Post by Blueblade11 »

People that are supposed to be proficeint in something but arent.

[Im looking at you guy who cant drive!]
[Also you person who works at macdonalds and doesnt know how to serve]
[And the paper boy who throws papers AT THE F******* WINDOW!]
[AND PEOPLE WHO DONT READ THAT ARE ON THE MC FORUMS!]
255 Characters Limit? D:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/941586- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3117
I don't want to go back to MCF! Even if I do stupid things here 90% of the time!
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Blueblade11 wrote:People that are supposed to be proficeint in something but arent.
You reminded me of this :P (at 8m, 34s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZyIDIDnzq4&t=8m34s
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Tekei

Post by Tekei »

I don't know why really but the discussion about homosexuality etc made me think of this picture I saw recently:
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

Tekei wrote:I don't know why really but the discussion about homosexuality etc made me think of this picture I saw recently:
Honestly, I used to think Betty White was this sweet old lady.

Then I started watching a Scottish man at 12:30 in the morning and realized how awesome she was.

PuppetRebel

Post by PuppetRebel »

Fracture wrote:Current dicussion reminded me of one: People assuming that argument in favour of a group automatically means you're part of that group. So far most people I argue against seem to believe I'm an American/Middle Eastern lesbian. I just don't get the idiotic mentality that if you're not part of a group you should just stand back and watch people walk all over them. And yeah-- the whole obsession over being straight is pretty fuckin' stupid. Imo, it's about on par with folks who feel they have to, at all times, do things stereotypical of their gender. What has society come to that people feel the need to attempt, constantly, to prove to the world they have a penis?
I feel you there.
I wear a kilt on a regular basis. I can't usually go a whole week without someone calling me "fag" or something similar. I don't understand the anger people feel towards me having long hair and wearing a "skirt". Other than that I'm about as straight as you get, short of watching football. It's like a man in a skirt killed their family or something.

This sums it up nicely: What It Feels Like For a Girl
Thyphon

Post by Thyphon »

today i learned not to say "no Homo", and hope that i will think more about the things i learn from the internet...

Also the most annoying thing i can think of (right now) are people who enjoy making other people angry.
Also boys around my age (i'm 18) (or even younger) that thinks with the Wrong "head".
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

The most annoying thing I can think of is Time Travel.

It provides me with no end of daily irritation.