A New Age!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Fracture

Re: A New Age!

Post by Fracture »

Urian wrote:
Fracture wrote: Dark Matter + ??? = Explosion?

Wat. How can it explode if it cannot interact? I suppose a gravitational vortex collapsing could cause an explosion, but...

Also-- you bloody tease! This is more cruel than powered cake! D:<
It was early and I hadn't had my morning coffee yet. I mixed up dark matter and antimatter... It might also have something to do with a book I read last week which included a dark matter experiment that exploded and my half asleep brain selected the wrong memory bank to make a withdrawal from :p
Ahh, I see. Your lapse is excused. :P
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
mht03110

Post by mht03110 »

since nobody ever just ask's.... hey flower whats next

it was worth a shot
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

mht03110 wrote:since nobody ever just ask's.... hey flower whats next

it was worth a shot
Nobody ever just ask is, what?
mht03110

Post by mht03110 »

Fracture wrote:

it was worth a shot
Nobody ever just ask is, what?
shoot sorry ,rouge coma, there he is again ,
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

it was worth a shot
Nuclear reactors.

And no...it wasn't :)
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

FlowerChild wrote:

it was worth a shot
Nuclear reactors.

And no...it wasn't :)
Nuclear Wessels?
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

mht03110 wrote: shoot sorry ,rouge coma, there he is again ,
Red comma? ;P
Triskelli

Post by Triskelli »

Case wrote:Hmm a "New Age" Indeed.
You are aware if you bring forth Steam power to BTW you''ve unintentionally (?) made a Steampunk MC mod. Be prepared for that at least.

You'll be treading into unfamiliar territory, unfamiliar territory filled with people armed with fake guns *nods*
I can confirm... Steampunks are a fanatical bunch, what with the rayguns and brass goggles. Glimmar's the Grand Poobah of 'em on the Minecraft Forums. They'll swarm you for more when steam is added.
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

Fracture wrote:
mht03110 wrote: shoot sorry ,rouge coma, there he is again ,
Red comma? ;P
Would that be a commie comma? A commanist, perhaps? Do ho ho
Triskelli wrote:
You are aware if you bring forth Steam power to BTW you''ve unintentionally (?) made a Steampunk MC mod. Be prepared for that at least.

You'll be treading into unfamiliar territory, unfamiliar territory filled with people armed with fake guns *nods*
I can confirm... Steampunks are a fanatical bunch, what with the rayguns and brass goggles. Glimmar's the Grand Poobah of 'em on the Minecraft Forums. They'll swarm you for more when steam is added.
Then FC will have someone else's tears to mainline, when he gets dead to the high of Yogaboo tears.
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

Triskelli wrote:

We would probably get requests for steam-powered wolves. :)
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

sargunster wrote:
Triskelli wrote:
Steam-launch-able companion cubes?
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

sargunster wrote:
Triskelli wrote:I can confirm... Steampunks are a fanatical bunch, what with the rayguns and brass goggles. Glimmar's the Grand Poobah of 'em on the Minecraft Forums. They'll swarm you for more when steam is added.
Now I want a steam-powered mechawolf.
Verloren

Post by Verloren »

Steam room to relax in after a hard day of construction?
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

Perhaps wolves will generate a small amount of steam when they produce dung? Lots of fat wolves in a small dark space = steam generator.

/random thoughts
Triskelli

Post by Triskelli »

Creepig wrote:
sargunster wrote: We would probably get requests for steam-powered wolves. :)
Now I want a steam-powered mechawolf.
*cough*
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Stop with all this steam nonsense guys. I've already said the next tech-level is Nuclear power.

You cut up the Companion Cube into something similar to Moulding to use as fuel rods, and off you go. Welcome to the future.
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

Triskelli wrote:
Creepig wrote:Now I want a steam-powered mechawolf.
*cough*

-snip-
Okay, but does it fire lasers from its eyes? All good steampunk mechawolves need to have eyebeams.
FlowerChild wrote:Stop with all this steam nonsense guys. I've already said the next tech-level is Nuclear power.

You cut up the Companion Cube into something similar to Moulding to use as fuel rods, and off you go. Welcome to the future.
I am looking forward to making a thermonuclear wolfshit bomb now. TSAR DUNGA.
Triskelli

Post by Triskelli »

FlowerChild wrote:Stop with all this steam nonsense guys. I've already said the next tech-level is Nuclear power.

"Where we're going, we won't need roads..."
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

... But where does the dung come in? Control rods for the nuclear reactor?
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

Triskelli wrote:-snip-

"Where we're going, we won't need roads..."
I'm sure that in 1985 wolftonium is available in every corner drugstore, but in 1955 it's a little hard to come by.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

sargunster wrote:... But where does the dung come in? Control rods for the nuclear reactor?
You fling dung at the media to shut them up when your reactor melts down so that the public doesn't prevent you from building another one.

This will all work with the NPC's coming in the adventure update to substantially increase the amount of realism in the game.
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

FlowerChild wrote:
sargunster wrote:... But where does the dung come in? Control rods for the nuclear reactor?
You fling dung at the media to shut them up when your reactor melts down so that the public doesn't prevent you from building another one.

This will all work with the NPC's coming in the adventure update to substantially increase the amount of realism in the game.
Does this also work when the NPCs hold their annual election for mayor, to ensure that Steve is elected Mayor of Minecraftia?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Creepig wrote: Does this also work when the NPCs hold their annual election for mayor, to ensure that Steve is elected Mayor of Minecraftia?
No, Steve is unelectable in any kind of democratic system. His cannibalism, enslaving of souls, and his constant playing with poo totally rubs the public the wrong way.

The only way he can rule is with a nuclear fist.
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

FlowerChild wrote:
Creepig wrote: Does this also work when the NPCs hold their annual election for mayor, to ensure that Steve is elected Mayor of Minecraftia?
No, Steve is unelectable in any kind of democratic system. His cannibalism, enslaving of souls, and his constant playing with poo totally rubs the public the wrong way.

The only way he can rule is with a nuclear fist.
I knew the cost of nether portals was going to be high. Oh well, to quote one of the most misunderstood and misquoted authors of all time, "One ought to be both feared and loved, but as it is difficult for the two to go together, it is much safer to be feared than loved, if one of the two has to be wanting."
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

FlowerChild wrote:

This makes me afraid. So many of my projects are totally amoral-- I don't want a media dungstorm every time I build a new death trap D: