Endermen Changes and EnderPearl Teleport

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Damion Rayne

Endermen Changes and EnderPearl Teleport

Post by Damion Rayne »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF-3AVpR ... h_response

Paul just put this up as well..

Apparently you can throw an Enderpearl and it will teleport you and cause fall damage, and apparently Endermen can dodge arrows and will tp out of water now. I know FC had spoke about the "latent TP properties" of pearls not being all that much of a stretch. I wonder what else we could use enderpearls for..
[TG-18th] Damion Rayne
TG Instructor
Developer Relations
Content Development
"Teamwork, Maturity, Tactics, http://www.tacticalgamer.com"
Battosay

Re: Endermen Changes and EnderPearl Teleport

Post by Battosay »

I saw a really good suggestion on reddit about them. Ender chest. (8 Wood plank with an enderpearl in the middle, but the recipe is not the point here)
You can craft as much as you want, but they'll all share the same inventory. Only one inventory per world. Basically, some way to transport items from house A to house B more easily.
BigShinyToys

Post by BigShinyToys »

Battosay wrote:I saw a really good suggestion on reddit about them. Ender chest. (8 Wood plank with an enderpearl in the middle, but the recipe is not the point here)
You can craft as much as you want, but they'll all share the same inventory. Only one inventory per world. Basically, some way to transport items from house A to house B more easily.
Nether to Real world would save a lot of trips collecting netherrack.
i can see some problems thought . What happens when a chest is sucked up by a Block dispenser or when stuff is loaded into it by a hopper.

This would be so cool if it is possible :)
Deepsniper

Post by Deepsniper »

That would be way to OP...
PuppetRebel

Post by PuppetRebel »

To make it less OP I think the recipe would be more like 9 ender pearls around a chest. Endermen are also supposed to be more rare, so it seems fair.
HavokSCOUT

Post by HavokSCOUT »

Battosay wrote:I saw a really good suggestion on reddit about them. Ender chest. (8 Wood plank with an enderpearl in the middle, but the recipe is not the point here)
There was a mod called "Redstone chests" that did the same thing, but it has since died. There is also another mod (Magic Chests?) that can do the same thing, but with more complicated recipes. I'll see if I can find a link.
EDIT: Magic Chests-Here
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Awesome! Dropbox for minecraft!
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.