A proper introduction

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Iggy

A proper introduction

Post by Iggy »

Greetings! I have been meaning to introduce myself on these forums for a while now, but unfortunately I had to go without internet for 2 years. (Had to make a budget cut somewhere.)

I have owned Minecraft since March of 2012, and have been a Better Than Wolves player since May of 2014. I predominantly play BTW over MC with the exception of creative mode. Here are a few images of a project that I recently finished:
Spoiler
Show
Some other things about me:
1. Some of my favorite game series are: Metal Gear, Silent Hill(mostly just the first 4), Donkey Kong Country, The Witcher, and Grand Theft Auto.
2. I am currently working on my own book series.
3. I also own a tabby named Marbles. He looks like this :)
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
"Don't force your smiles and don't feed you frowns. Instead do your best to feed each others' smiles and let your negative emotions be known without trying to force frowns. This is the apex of communicating emotions."
magikeh

Re: A proper introduction

Post by magikeh »

:D Hai Iggy! Welcome back to the wonderful land of the internet! Love the barrel n bottle you have going on there, really would be fun to find that along a beach somewhere.
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Thank you magikeh! I actually do plan on making an entire seaside town, this restaurant just happens to be the first building I finished.
Spoiler
Show
"Don't force your smiles and don't feed you frowns. Instead do your best to feed each others' smiles and let your negative emotions be known without trying to force frowns. This is the apex of communicating emotions."
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Ah! There's the pictures! When you first posted this, I wasn't seeing them.

Very cute restaurant (and cat)! Welcome :)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Thank you FC! Also sorry about the image thing earlier. Still trying to re-adapt to the internet, forgot to put ".png" at the end of the url.
Spoiler
Show