Portal Stories: Mel

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Stormweaver

Portal Stories: Mel

Post by Stormweaver »

[title] just released on steam the other day as a community mod for portal 2. It's more portal. You guys like portal, right?

It's pretty good. Hard puzzles (compared to portal 2 at least) in a fully voiced campaign to...do portal things. Oh, it's free as well.

Portal.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
jorgebonafe

Re: Portal Stories: Mel

Post by jorgebonafe »

The guy that does the J K Simmons voice is very good, at first I thought it was him :P
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Yes yes yes! Downloading tonight. I shall play it tomorrow after work and post accordingly. Damnit why'd I tell bossman I could work on a holiday :P
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
ada221

Post by ada221 »

yes! im on chapter 4 of 5 and holy crap are these tests difficult! (in the best kind of way)

its easy to see that so much work was put into it, really an A+ mod!
-I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago; BTW is its own game to me

-even after these forums are gone, as long as I have the files, I will continue to play Better than Wolves
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

Are there timing based puzzles like in the first game? Just trying to gauge what kind of difficult it will be: The fun thinky kind or the frustrating twitch reflex kind. Might be a good idea to put that answer in spoilers, though.
Niyu

Post by Niyu »

Loved the mod. It really reaches the queality of the main game and the harder puzzles are very welcomed after an easy main game.
Caboose wrote:Are there timing based puzzles like in the first game? Just trying to gauge what kind of difficult it will be: The fun thinky kind or the frustrating twitch reflex kind. Might be a good idea to put that answer in spoilers, though.
I don't remember any high reflex puzzles in the mod. But my short term memory is not that good and it's been almost a week since I played it.