Sorry FC...

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
TheHoboHunted

Sorry FC...

Post by TheHoboHunted »

Hey, last night/way earlier this morning(?) I invited you to a game of Pretend you're Xyzzy aka Cards Against Humanity Online on IRC. I was kinda drunk, popped into the convo at hand, saw you on and thought, "Heeeey, this is probably his kind of game," considering the abject amorality of the whole situation. I didn't know your prior feeling towards it, and I feel like a drunken ass for pressing the matter.

Just wanted to offer my apologies, Bro.

~TheHoboHunted

Please lock this thread once you see it.
Didn't really know how else to get in touch, ya know?
FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...when have any of my additions to the game been innocent? :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Sorry FC...

Post by FlowerChild »

What? Huh? I remember messing with you about it man, but I didn't take any offense about any of it :)

Hehe...I suspect my humor is a little too dry on occasion ;)
TheHoboHunted

Re: Sorry FC...

Post by TheHoboHunted »

Upon retrospect you were probably already done anyway, last night. I totally took your military stint into consideration there. Thought you might've seen some shit or something. I'm laughing about it now. :D

I've always loved dry humor, especially yours (dryer than some Gins), but I've always had a problem interpreting it through text (situational context and all.)

It's all good man.
Next time I catch you on, I'll still probably invite you in that case. Hopefully it'll be before you're done for the night. :D
FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...when have any of my additions to the game been innocent? :)