*delete*

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
Dale

*delete*

Post by Dale »

Spoiler
Show
As title states pigs are breeding with wheat again. Noticed when feeding my other animals they were following the wheat around, so I tested it and sure enough a baby piglet.
Edit: Deliberate feature.
Last edited by Dale on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...
Whisp

Re: Pig Breeding Using Wheat

Post by Whisp »

Changelog version 4.8915

Added "Pigs Will Eat (almost) Anything!" as a new feature. This changes pigs so that they'll eat, follow, and breed with *any* of the domesticated crops be that wheat, carrots, or potatoes (cooked or raw). Coincidentally, they also love to eat chocolate (go figure) which means that in some cases they may be bred slightly earlier in the tech tree. Note that they can still also be bred with Kibble, but will still not follow it (it still doesn't taste THAT good).
Dale

Re: Pig Breeding Using Wheat

Post by Dale »

Whisp wrote:Changelog version 4.8915

Added "Pigs Will Eat (almost) Anything!" as a new feature. This changes pigs so that they'll eat, follow, and breed with *any* of the domesticated crops be that wheat, carrots, or potatoes (cooked or raw). Coincidentally, they also love to eat chocolate (go figure) which means that in some cases they may be bred slightly earlier in the tech tree. Note that they can still also be bred with Kibble, but will still not follow it (it still doesn't taste THAT good).
Ok wow thanks for pointing that out for me. Not that it matters now but I did try to find out b4 posting..
DaveYanakov "Animals spawn in tall grass because pokemans"...