Chipotle Add...?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
utakataJ6

Chipotle Add...?

Post by utakataJ6 »

So, I could say a lot of things about this commercial, but instead I'll just point out how much 1:26 makes me think of Better Than Wolves...
Spoiler
Show
morvelaira:
Not all Minecraft players have stamped down the knee-jerk, lawful-good Superman reaction yet. We do hold a rather high proportion of the enlightened on these forums ;)
flowerchild:
Not to mention a mod that trains the player to be rather morally ambivalent ;)
Taleric

Re: Chipotle Add...?

Post by Taleric »

Well done ad! Thank you for sharing or I might have missed.

The animal processing lines definitely mirror my late game with the exception that it is a wolf peering back at me pitifully from the darkness :p

That and soon the villagers will be imprisoned/processed as well! Steve is one evil SOB.
CreeperCannibal

Re: Chipotle Add...?

Post by CreeperCannibal »

Food Inc. anyone?

Through my heavy industrial age all of my animals are on a processing line one way or the other. After the end though, with dynomite fishing being fully obtainable they're freed and allowed to roam a fully lit range. Come morning they are either greeted with two arrows to the face or their proper breeding treat from a pair of dispensers. They've traded in Happy boxes of light blue wool and breeding harneses for constant paranoia and the real world.
"Kneel says the demon light
With its eye of coal
Sauron knows your license plate
And stares into your soul"