Super hardcore seed

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
rusky

Super hardcore seed

Post by rusky »

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I just had to share this seed.
Just got done installing the latest version of BTW and started a new large biome map with this seed -1907013862

I won't spoil the surprise for anyone who might be interested, but just a small heads up, be sure to keep space pressed a bit after you spawn or your time in the world will be short indeed :D

Going to update this if/when i manage to get something going in this crazy world.
RedNoob

Re: Super hardcore seed

Post by RedNoob »

-620 +342 try it...
I use (1.4.6)ReiMinimap_v3.2_06 to get my position
Talrea

Post by Talrea »

theres some nice minetunnel systems near the startpoint, but yeh you need a thats kinda extreme.
odranoel

Post by odranoel »

thats actually a very nice mountain biome seed. cliffs and over hangs of plenty. but im not sure what the "super hardcore" aspec of it is? you mean like the fact that you stuck in a huge mountian biome with not many trees and its a long walk to any other biome?

if thats the case i also found a super mountain seed that i posted a bit back. it was "To travle the stars" it has the nice benifit of being mega awsome in both normal and large biomes world types. and actually i just tried your on normal world type and it too seems to be quite awesome on normal world type.

on that thought however your seed does seem to be ever more rugged and "extreme" with the maountains and over hangs, then my precious stars seed. i must say very nice find indeed, i will add it to my seeds collection! :D

a lack of mountains and intresting terrain was one of the reasons i choose to abandon my original BTW world even after i had sunk almost half a year into it. by the time i had a nice base built up and started exploring the area around my base i realized i was in the only mountain biome for MILES and all around me was oceans, in essence i was on a semi large island. and this was such a downer for me i choose to simple abandon the world and start a new one with the stars seed i mentioned above, even tho i had gotten very attached to my base their.

i wish these mega seeds would be easier to find. it can be such a burden to find a truly epic seed, and with the introduction of HC beds in BTW your starting point becomes x1000 times more important. so again, awsome seed man, im sure this will make many people quite happy :)

Edit to add: GAH! exploring a seed has become such a painful god damn task with all these freaking chunk errors that 1.3 introduced. lets hope this render rewrite mojang is doing really solves this fucking problem, im getting quite sick of it. most of the time i cant see half of my own damn base.
rusky

Post by rusky »

Did you use it with a large biome setting ? And don't forget the " - " in front.
It's really not a mountain seed at all for me at least :D
odranoel

Post by odranoel »

rusky wrote:Did you use it with a large biome setting ? And don't forget the " - " in front.
It's really not a mountain seed at all for me at least :D
LOL, wow, i didnt realize the - was nessisary when seeds are posted like that... now i feel stupid. haha well now the hardcoreness makes alot more sence ...D: , but damn man, im still happy, i guess my ignorance let me stumble across another epic mountain seed, and one of the best iv seen yet! nothing like a happy fuck up to make your day :D