[16x] Better Than Vanilla (for any version post-AAAAAAHH)

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
EpicAaron

[16x] Better Than Vanilla (for any version post-AAAAAAHH)

Post by EpicAaron »

Better Than Vanilla (previously known to myself as BTBTWT (which is short for BETTER THAN BETTER THAN WOLVES TEXTURES (it was a mouthful))) is a simple texture pack that replaces the standard loose cobblestone texture with the old beta cobblestone texture. It also messes with the iron chisel.

OBSERVE:
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show
I used to be a big texture pack guy, but I have come to prefer the simplicity and readability of the vanilla textures. I was feeling nostalgic a few months back so I popped in the old cobblestone texture and just stuck with it. I actually really enjoyed the chunky, disconnected look of the block. It hammers home the idea that loose cobblestone is an imperfect pile of rubble that needs to be rearranged and mortared.

The chisel change was made on a whim to keep it in line with the other tools. It might be a bit too dagger-like. Did I also fix the wooden chisel? No.

I am very lazy. I have plans to change up some other textures, namely rough stone, but I am not sure when I will get around to that. Stay tuned!

Download here!
[updating soon, standby]
BTW Community Server Discord: https://discord.gg/arZpuYW
Spoiler
Show