Mycelium decaying

The place to talk about how BTW might be different
AddyBaha

Mycelium decaying

Post by AddyBaha »

I am not sure when this change happend, but Mushroom-bioms aren't the save haven they used to be.
The Mycelium under hughe mushrooms decays when it doesn't get light, and I like it. Let me explain why.

Mushroom-bioms are still one of the safest areas in the game and force you to play an entierly differnt playstyle, eating low level food, growing houses instead of building them, moving and tending for trees in a biom where a wild infected cow could just run over and uproot them. All this was interesting in it self but didn't need you to be too carefull. Now your farms can convert themselfs to spawners at night (based on the low number of spanable places), forcing you to either fence them in or harvest your whole farm every time when you want to go caving or move a bit away from your farm. I can't emphazize how much I like the idea of you producing food for your self can kill you in a biom that was technically the peace-mode of btw. Also seeing mobs being trap under red-mushrooms unable to walk towards you is hillarious.
MagikEh wrote:Placent Placenta Placenta! It's like beetle juice right?