Stellaris 2.0 Cherryh Due 22 Feb

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Taleric

Stellaris 2.0 Cherryh Due 22 Feb

Post by Taleric »

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming revamp.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comm ... coming_in/

The game even now is just the right amount of 4X fun. All the refinements such as for "death stacks" and admiral requirements are the little adjustments that I hope will give the play added consequence.

Anyone else looking forward to this update and what feature/s?
MoRmEnGiL

Re: Stellaris 2.0 Cherryh Due 22 Feb

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

Pretty stoked about this update! The changes sound awesome
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said
Inatun

Post by Inatun »

I've been deliberately avoiding playing Stellaris for a while now simply because I heard about the update. I can't wait to actually have things like front lines, chokepoints, and defensive stations that actually do something.
Rianaru wrote:As always, your updates drag us kicking and screaming towards our enjoyment. Bravo, sir.
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

This update is pretty much what I was hoping for when I got Stellaris. About the only thing left for me is to decide whether I want to pick up a couple of the existing gameplay DLCs in the current sale or wait for Apocalypse.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
Taleric

Post by Taleric »

Katalliaan wrote:This update is pretty much what I was hoping for when I got Stellaris. About the only thing left for me is to decide whether I want to pick up a couple of the existing gameplay DLCs in the current sale or wait for Apocalypse.
Some are on sale that had not been recently so you might grab them quick to prep. I just got the AI one.