BTW texture support for Albion TP

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Dante80

BTW texture support for Albion TP

Post by Dante80 »

Salutations from sunny Greece...^^

I've been using this awesome mod for the last week and frankly I feel both amazed at both the amount of variety it brings to the game and at the muriad ways it can prolong your playtime and boost your creativity. This mod turns MC into a giant industrial playground!

I decided to add full texture support for this mod in a texture pack I am developing this last year, based on an old PC RPG game called Albion. Here are some of the 158 textures edited...=D

*some placeholders from Runesmith, hozz and Dokucraft are used for some of the items.

If you wish to take it out for a spin, take a look at the main TP for Albion here. Also, if you want to change the look of the default Albion pack, you can customize it here (not all BTW textures uploaded yet though)

Any and every feedback is vastly appreciated. Regards and best wishes, Dante80...C:
FaceFoiled

Re: BTW texture support for Albion TP

Post by FaceFoiled »

Thats looking pretty good! :)
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Wow, that's looking great. Might give it a spin tommorow, as I discovered the TP I've got atm doesn't have an anvil texture :|

It's really good to see more TP artists supporting BTW, I just feel sorry for them; once FC's back I forsee us getting a content update every few days for a while >.<
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Dante80

Post by Dante80 »

Thanks for the kind words guys. If you find anything looking weird, out of place or outright wrong, post a pic here so that I can fix it asap. Cheers...^^
Stormweaver wrote:I just feel sorry for them; once FC's back I forsee us getting a content update every few days for a while >.<
Thats not a problem really, thats a blessing. More content = more playability for BTW = more added value to the game in general.
If the artist likes the mod he supports, working for making his TP compatible is not a chore but a happy adventure.
If the artist does not play/like the mod, but works on textures for it for monetizing or popularity purposes, than I guess it can become a chore indeed. Well, bad for him, I wouldn't feel sorry though. C:
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Just got this TP running, and I'm really impressed by it. Definitely worth going and playing with the customiser for a while ^.^
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Dante80

Post by Dante80 »

Thanks for the kind words. Post a pic or two from your creations if you like...^^
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

I'll post a few tommorow; kinda headachey atm from trying to get a reliable counter for my new tree farm working >.<