Gaming Podcasts?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Taleric

Gaming Podcasts?

Post by Taleric »

I have been listening to the Co-Optional Podcast as well as Round Table Live (which has too much counsle content to enjoy all the time).

What gaming podcasts do you listen to with good information, stories and maybe some humor?
gaga654

Re: Gaming Podcasts?

Post by gaga654 »

I enjoy Video Games Hot Dog. I don't know if I'd recommend it to everyone - their sense of humor is a little niche, in my opinion. Still, they talk about a lot of games and have interesting things to say about them.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

It's not a gaming podcast, but I really enjoy Nerdist
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

I enjoy Podquisition, but Jim Sterling is definitly not for every one.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Also not a gaming podcast, but "This Is Only A Test" from Tested discusses tech of all sorts, including gaming and VR tech.
Daisjun

Post by Daisjun »

Again not a gaming podcast, but mentioning it because it's a regular weekly feature, I really enjoy James and Mike Mondays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 4Z5c5Gnm1A

I love the improv nature of it and the random things they talk about, much more than the over produced AVGN episodes.

I also used to like the Dude Soup podcast by Funhaus. But I kinda miss how they just used to sit at the desk and play a game along with the podcast.
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

I've been listening to Don't Get Your Hopes Up. It's usually gaming-related, but they do talk about other things as well.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

If you are looking for more "inside baseball" stuff, check out NoClip's channel on YouTube. They have some pretty indepth views on gaming and talk to a lot of developers.

Just saw a documentary on The witness and basicaly how the mechanic the developer had in mind became a game. Pretty good stuff.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!