Say hello!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
blithen

Say hello!

Post by blithen »

Everyone introduce themselves. :mrgreen:
Add me on MSN Messenger, we can chat about our feelings and coffee and minecraft.
penguinsroar

Re: Say hello!

Post by penguinsroar »

HELLO :D
Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

Hello everyone! Excited to see this place bustling when everyone makes the transition.
diegokilla

Post by diegokilla »

Howdy :D Little bit about myself: Been playing MC for quite a while. I was engrossed redstone and some of the other game mechanics. Needless to say, BTW was right up my alley! Anyways, I'm quite skilled (but by no means the best) at redstone. I also host and admin a public server which shall not be named here :P I do quite a lot of work with plugins and have one of THE most customizable servers in term of RPG-ish gameplay with a nice lil "Custom Class" system. Anyways, Hopefully I can help contribute in some way to the community here!
Last edited by diegokilla on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Wazzap All??!?
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
finite8

Post by finite8 »

SAYING *ANYTHING* ABOUT THE 1.7 UPDATE IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU PERMANENTLY IGNORED. I don't care how you phrase it, if you even say "1.7" or allude to the update in any way, I will never see another thing you post.
FC, you crack me up. I hope quoting you talking about the Vodlemort update (that-which-must-not-be-named) doesn't get me ignored.
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

finite8 wrote: FC, you crack me up. I hope quoting you talking about the Vodlemort update (that-which-must-not-be-named) doesn't get me ignored.
Lol! Voldemort indeed :)

And I'll have to think about whether to ignore you or not for referencing "the thing that should not be named". If people thought I was a prick before, wait until they see me mad with forum-administrator power!!!!!

MOUHAHAHAHA!!!!
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Hello ! =)
finite8 wrote:FC, you crack me up. I hope quoting you talking about the Vodlemort update (that-which-must-not-be-named) doesn't get me ignored.
The Voldemort update ... I like this name ^^
muggsbud

Post by muggsbud »

Hello;

full of ideas and wanting to learn to mod for myself; i posted on the old thread a few times during the yogscast explosion and then totally withdrew myself to try and slow it down. I guess we don't have to worry about that here.
Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

Oh lawd, we've created a monster!
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Battosay wrote:Hello ! =)
finite8 wrote:
SAYING *ANYTHING* ABOUT THE 1.7 UPDATE IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU PERMANENTLY IGNORED. I don't care how you phrase it, if you even say "1.7" or allude to the update in any way, I will never see another thing you post.
FC, you crack me up. I hope quoting you talking about the Vodlemort update (that-which-must-not-be-named) doesn't get me ignored.
The Voldemort update ... I like this name ^^
Has a nice ring to it :D
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

[quote="FlowerChild"

If people thought I was a prick before, wait until they see me mad with forum-administrator power!!!!!

MOUHAHAHAHA!!!![/quote]

Oh dear i do hope that you will not get crazy with the ban button... :shock:

USER WARNED FOR QUESTIONING MY DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE!!!!! MOUHAHAHA!!!! -Flower
Magical Shit
Show
Lurid

Post by Lurid »

Hoi.

I only found out about BTW a few days ago when a friend pointed it out. Before this I hadn't played more than an hour worth of SP after SMP became stable enough. And usually that hour was only to test the new features until the server was patched.

... I'm suprised Mojang hasn't sent the Notchcopter and put FC to work on making pet cats or something trivial like that.
Methuselae

Post by Methuselae »

Hello!
Alright for new forums, lurking without going through 50 pages of meaningless spam!
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

FlowerChild wrote:Lol! Voldemort indeed :)

And I'll have to think about whether to ignore you or not for referencing "the thing that should not be named". If people thought I was a prick before, wait until they see me mad with forum-administrator power!!!!!

MOUHAHAHAHA!!!!
Evil laughter?

Oh great. We're boned.

Anyways, glad to see this place is finally functional. Bookmark'd.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

muggsbud wrote:Hello;

full of ideas and wanting to learn to mod for myself; i posted on the old thread a few times during the yogscast explosion and then totally withdrew myself to try and slow it down. I guess we don't have to worry about that here.

For tha most part yes, but only because FC now has access to the ban and delete buttons!!
Magical Shit
Show
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Uhhh flower as a concern to the making of sigs, is it aiight that i add a link to a topic in the minecraft forums??

(also i suggest you change your sig's link to this site!)
Magical Shit
Show
laxadaisical

Post by laxadaisical »

Hello!!

I think by introducing yourselves he means like actually introducing yourself. Not just saying hello even though that is just as good if you have nothing to say lol.

Well, I wanna know. Is there anyone else as stupid as me and updated to 1.7 (don't use the banhammer on me for saying "that-which-must-not-be-named") before they even found out about this mod? From what I see I'm really missing out.
Esteriel

Post by Esteriel »

Thanks for starting this forum, FlowerChild. I'm new to BTW and at 480+ pages, it was hard to trawl through the old forum looking for solutions when so many of the posts seemed more intent on adding to the problem. I look forward to learning from the BTW experts while I improve my construction trial:error ratio.
blazeboy91

Post by blazeboy91 »

Oh hello, when did I get here? Lolno I have been follower of this mod for a bit. I never got around to downloading it until just before 1.7. FlowerChild, is my inspiration if i ever want to be someone famous. Stand up to what i believe in, right after i do my badassery. Just like FlowerChild. Hats off to you. Amazing mod. G'day to you lord/lady (From the forums I never was sure) FlowerChild.
* Choke Choke Die*
Victim: Damn Poison cupcakes......
Bystander: Oooo a cupcake.
And the cycle continues until someone builds an immunity to it or we all die. Either way it has got to suck being the last person alive..
hooktail154

Post by hooktail154 »

Hello all. This seems like a much happier place than that once shining forum thread I used to call home. Glad to be here.

EDIT: Also, because this doesn't have the unnecessary visual flair of the Mc Gorums, I can compose a post on my iPod without it crashing. Thanks a million.

EDIT 2: Also, more than ten posts fit on a page! Over twenty even. Hurrah!
Last edited by hooktail154 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Capax infiniti

Post by Capax infiniti »

Hello everyone! I was a recovering Minecraft addict. Then Flower came along and pushed me off the wagon. :)
Speltz

Post by Speltz »

Hello Everybody
Glad to be in at the beginning with this forum, as only made it to the MCForum one a week or so ago. Looking forward to the fresh slate, and hopefully most of the crap will have been left behind.
origsgtpepper

Post by origsgtpepper »

hello
My first world is from the free to play weekend on sept 18 2010 and I still play it everyday.
Adjudicator79

Post by Adjudicator79 »

Hello, my name is Adjudicator79 and I am very pleased to see the new forums up and running. I was lurking for the last several days at the official Minecraft BTW thread, just reading the entire thing and doing my best not to post, given the coordinated troll attacks.

I did learn about the BTW mod from the Yogcast video, but only because I saw it on Notch's Google+ page. To be honest, the real reason I stuck around through 400+ pages of thread was because it was the first mod I saw that seemed to have a clear design philosophy behind it. I never was one for mods, feeling like they altered the game too much. The most I did was putting the Painterly texture pack in to liven up the scenery after several months of staring into the 8-bit horizon.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I look forward to diving back into meaningful Minecrafting with the BTW mod!