BTW Appreciation - Passing The Hat

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Rob

Re: BTW Appreciation - Passing The Hat

Post by Rob »

I'm not good at these fancy appreciation posts, but here goes! I've been in this community in some capacity or another for close to 8 years, and the journey has been amazing. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into your version of Minecraft. I'm sure I echo many thoughts when I say that Better Than Wolves is Minecraft to me now. I would have stopped playing Minecraft long ago if not for your contributions to the modded community. While my brain apparently works in funky ways according to my twitch chat, this latest update has been one hilariously, frustrating ball of fun that the masochist in me can't put down.

You sir, deserve this and so much more. Much love. *Clink*
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Rob wrote:I'm not good at these fancy appreciation posts, but here goes!
Well, I'm not great at these thank you for the thanks posts, but thank you as well :)
Tophat

Post by Tophat »

*clink* just repeating myself here but: consider a patreon

EDIT: should also add, been playing this mod for years, before I had any money at all. Glad to finally be able to give you some in return for all the joy you have created for me
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Tophat wrote:*clink*
Thank you sir!
Yhetti

Post by Yhetti »

I've been wanting to make a sizable "clink" for a while, and I keep putting it off. I decided that instead I will just set up Paypal to make a small clink every month.

This is my favorite game, I don't think I have more hours in any other game. I feel like I owe you a lot more.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yhetti wrote: This is my favorite game, I don't think I have more hours in any other game. I feel like I owe you a lot more.
Thanks for that man! I don't think I've seen a periodic paypal thingy before, and didn't even know those existed :)
August West

Post by August West »

I was initially not going to post on this thread, but I felt it shouldn't drop to the second page in this forum. Money is a little tight, so I wish I was able to give more.

I just smelted my first iron nugget on the newest update after many months of not playing. The game is just absolutely incredible. The fun discoveries along the way are just such an added bonus. During a two hour play session, the only time my immersion broke was when I realized that I had to chip in what I can.

Everybody that plays this incredible *free* mod, PLEASE donate anything you can.

Cheers!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

August West wrote: I just smelted my first iron nugget on the newest update after many months of not playing. The game is just absolutely incredible. The fun discoveries along the way are just such an added bonus. During a two hour play session, the only time my immersion broke was when I realized that I had to chip in what I can.
Thanks for that man! I was feeling a little "meh" today, and that picked me right up. It's good to know that some are enjoying the new early game so much.
Sockthing

Post by Sockthing »

*clink*
All the best and treat yourself with a nice bottle or whatever you indulge in :)
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Caboose

Post by Caboose »

*clink*

Have one last beer on me, for the road. = ]
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

Caboose wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 am *clink*

Have one last beer on me, for the road. = ]
Same from me! Thanks FC!
gaga654

Post by gaga654 »

*clink* +1 to that!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Thank you so much guys.

I never felt very comfortable saying too much about the donations in the past, as I was always worried about it influencing my creative direction if I focused on the monetary aspect too much. But suffice it to say your generosity over the years has had a huge impact on my life, and even bailed me out of some really desperate circumstances on occasion. I can't thank you all enough for that.

And thank you to all of you who have chosen to show your generosity with my departure as well. I was caught entirely off guard by that and wasn't expecting anything at all really. Instead, you've all made my transition to whatever comes next in my life so much easier. So much more seems possible with a little more financial wiggle room.

Thank you.