Hex shards of fate TCG

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
TSA

Hex shards of fate TCG

Post by TSA »

Check out this new TCG!

https://hextcg.com/
LunaticToad
DaveYanakov

Re: Hex shards of fate TCG

Post by DaveYanakov »

That really doesn't tell me even basic information and sounds an awful lot like a sales pitch for a kickstarter
Better is the enemy of Good
Norton

Post by Norton »

The overview page looked vaguely more informative https://hextcg.com/game/overview/. At least it was enough to tell me I wasn't even vaguely interested.

The Kickstarter was from 2013, so sorting it to the top just looks like stupid web design.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

DaveYanakov wrote:That really doesn't tell me even basic information and sounds an awful lot like a sales pitch for a kickstarter
Hehe...thanks Dave. That's exactly what I wound up thinking when I saw this morning before having a "whatever...fuck it" moment :)
Norton wrote:The Kickstarter was from 2013, so sorting it to the top just looks like stupid web design.
I think he was referring more to the OP rather than the linked web page.
Flesh_Engine

Post by Flesh_Engine »

There is currently a lawsuit initiated by Hasbro (Wizards of the Coast's holder) against Hex, maybe that's why information is scarce (atm?).

Just fyi :D
"An engine of flesh can do that..." // "Man feed Machine. Machine feed Man..."
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

Flesh_Engine wrote:There is currently a lawsuit initiated by Hasbro (Wizards of the Coast's holder) against Hex, maybe that's why information is scarce (atm?).
Doesn't surprise me a bit. First thing I said to myself when reading that website was "oh wow, that's a blatant ripoff of MtG". Especially visually, the game is just too close for comfort.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx