One fine day in the middle of the night...

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
TheGreatIntelligence

One fine day in the middle of the night...

Post by TheGreatIntelligence »

...Two dead kings got up to fight,
Back-to-back they faced each other
And drew their swords and stabbed themselves...
-John Cleese, playing the part of Sir Cadwell in the Elder Scrolls Online.

I am so fucking glad that John Cleese is part of the ESO voice cast.
Saaaaaandviiich.. Saaaaandviiich....
RandomObj3ct

Re: One fine day in the middle of the night...

Post by RandomObj3ct »

we will see, zenimax and bethesda(both publishing and game studio) have a terrible habit of brining in high level actors for the sake of having high level actors and they end up under utilized.

hopefully he will have a decent part, I personally hope he gets to taunt someone from a tower as an easter egg.
Why not? Because it would have made sense!
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

We should all take a moment to thank John Cleese for existing.

Thank you John Cleese.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Nabetsu122

Post by Nabetsu122 »

RandomObj3ct wrote: hopefully he will have a decent part, I personally hope he gets to taunt someone from a tower as an easter egg.
Larger than the 5 minutes of gameplay that Patrick Stewart had?

I do happen to agree with you there; if Bethesda can learn to not squander voice actors for only a few lines, players may actually enjoy talking to random NPCs and listening to their background chatter (although an EE like above will automatically make me go for the subscription just for the kick of it, regardless of quality).
TheGreatIntelligence

Post by TheGreatIntelligence »

RandomObj3ct wrote:we will see, zenimax and bethesda(both publishing and game studio) have a terrible habit of brining in high level actors for the sake of having high level actors and they end up under utilized.

hopefully he will have a decent part, I personally hope he gets to taunt someone from a tower as an easter egg.
Well from what I've heard Sir Cadwell is going to be a pretty big part of the game. John Cleese himself said Cadwell was a comic relief character which implies that you'll interact with Cadwell a decent bit.
Saaaaaandviiich.. Saaaaandviiich....