Evil's Anarchy Interest

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
Z_Evil

Evil's Anarchy Interest

Post by Z_Evil »

I've been playing BTW for a while now. The server I've been playing on and with people has gotten a bit quiet... I've been tossing the idea around a bit about opening an anarchy server just for the fun of it. This would be alive for at least a month, but in the end it comes down to if it is active or not. So I am just hoping to see if others will be interested in joining one as well. This is just a thread to accumulate people who would be interested in joining one. When enough interest is made then I will announce an opening time to the server, to be fair to everyone (we all know how BTW if you aren't at the fresh start ;) )

So... that is it... Anyone interested feel free to show your interest here. I will be making sure no one is on the server ban list before I whitelist them in though (just for server security from griefers)
frank2982

Re: Evil's Anarchy Interest

Post by frank2982 »

I'd be interested. Been trying to start a server with my brother but he never really has time. I usually only play single player. So playing on a server should be fun getting to interact with other people.
RalphKastro

Post by RalphKastro »

I also would like to join. Been sometime since I play seriously on a server(since Ehsan's Server died, to be exact)
TiLT

Post by TiLT »

Yeah, there isn't very much anarchy active and I think I want to try it