Neverending Background Music

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Sockthing

Neverending Background Music

Post by Sockthing »

Hey guys, while doing a livestream I enjoyed the minecraft music again. But it bothered me that it wasnt playing constantly. I know there is a mod for vanilla, but will it work with BTW?
If not, is it difficult to make a simple plugin/mod to work with BTW? Anyone out there up to do it?
Thanks.

EDIT: Is this the right Subforum to post this in?
Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread
Thorium-232

Re: Neverending Background Music

Post by Thorium-232 »

Sockthing wrote:EDIT: Is this the right Subforum to post this in?
If it's an addon request, then it should probably be moved to the addon forum. Having not dug through the actual sound management in the source and therefore offering only a semi-educated guess, I don't believe you'd need a copyright go-ahead from FC for something like what you're after, so someone there might be able to help you out with it.

If you just want to talk about it, here is probably fine.
Stormweaver wrote:Then you can just use the day/night cycle to separate out the adults, and put the kids in storage till you're ready to murder them.
Sockthing

Re: Neverending Background Music

Post by Sockthing »

Rob wrote:Sock-ilocks then tried the momma bear's pixel size and thought that it was just right.
BTW Community SMP Server: Discord | Sock's Crops: Thread