Card Hunter

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Flesh_Engine

Card Hunter

Post by Flesh_Engine »

Right, so apparently nobody has mentioned Card Hunter here yet, so i'll do the honours :)

It's a roleplay-pun injected tactical battlegame with cards & item hunt game (or whatever).

Free to play (really!) and loads of fun in campaign or multiplayer.

Try it out.
"An engine of flesh can do that..." // "Man feed Machine. Machine feed Man..."
Wafflewaffle

Re: Card Hunter

Post by Wafflewaffle »

I read about this game a while ago but two thing stop me from going bananas over it: Scrolls and Free-to-play.

Scrolls really burned my will to play card games when it turned into a generic formulaic card game... Every battle played the same, every deck forced you to play a very specific way and it got really boring really fast. I really regret buying that game =(

And free-to-play is always a losing battle. Unless you are a huge company like Valve or Riot you can really make a profitable game solely on aesthetics and you either start selling power or content to premium players. I am always iffy to play games like that.

All that said it looks alot like the battle scheme of a french game called Dofus that was pretty brilliant and fun
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
myrkana

Re: Card Hunter

Post by myrkana »

hehe it's a quirky little game :D so far im through the first tutorial battle ^^
Rawr :D