Thanks for the new version Flower!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Thanks for the new version Flower!

Post by FlowerChild »

You know....just saying... ;)
Matticus88

Re: Thanks for the new version Flower!

Post by Matticus88 »

Thanks for the new version Flower! (my first version i've used btw) I wish i found this mod earlier!
christonian

Post by christonian »

lol Yes THANK YOU very much (grovels before U)

How exactly do I know I installed this correct(first time) is there anything I can build right off the start to know??? I followed everything to a T and have done other mods before I guess I was just assuming a notification or something like that.

not directed at FC just anybody
Last edited by christonian on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Haha of course! Thanks for the new version Flower! I'll upgrade after work. I'm really looking forward to what the future holds for this mod. For now, i'm be very grateful for a bd recipe that's less dependent on mossy cobble.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Yey!!! Thank you, thank you!!!! :D I can fail with your mod and pistons now ;)
Zenofire

Post by Zenofire »

Had it downloaded for about an hour now, but I've been on the forum too much to play with it XD
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Hehe...you're welcome guys. I think the new forum structure with me posting the new version in the official announcements just left me feeling a bit unfulfilled when I am used to receiving immediate responses when I put out a new version ;)
Zenofire

Post by Zenofire »

In that case, you've come to the right place. Praise, Glory, Appreciation, Love, and Admiration to you in abundance good sir.
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

But wait, I thought you lived off caffiene, nicotine, spite, and the dried tears of Yogaboos. Now we need to add thanks to that?

God, you get more complicated every day.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Creepig wrote:God, you get more complicated every day.
I am indeed a complex individual :)
Thieme

Post by Thieme »

Creepig wrote:But wait, I thought you lived off caffiene, nicotine, spite, and the dried tears of Yogaboos. Now we need to add thanks to that?

God, you get more complicated every day.
Lol awesome post.

Flower i haven't updated yet because i am a mod whore (am i allowed to say it that way?) but as usual thanks for your hard work.
Have a cold one ;)
legox97

Post by legox97 »

I've been to busy making a airship for pistons! though yes i am enjoying it quite a bit :)
Love your mod and having fun building my airship, so far i have lighting and a platform working!
I can't play vM anymore! Praise Flower! You have made me love minecraft again :D!
Danyo

Post by Danyo »

I was considering making a post for it, then I thought, but I can't since it would involve having his name in the title! I got confused and decided to not go for it and be safe ;-)

Anyway, thanks for updating, you know we're glad you did it so fast!
Urian

Post by Urian »

FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...you're welcome guys. I think the new forum structure with me posting the new version in the official announcements just left me feeling a bit unfulfilled when I am used to receiving immediate responses when I put out a new version ;)
You posted it in the announcement forums, we can't reply there ;) But yeah, excellent job on getting 2.64 out so quick after MCP was updated! :D Now I can finally implement hoppers into my slime farm... mwahaha.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
RegularX

Post by RegularX »

I was surprised how fast it was after the MCP update.

Now if Millenaire and Mo Creatures could follow suit, I could update my current normal world properly :)
christonian

Post by christonian »

RegularX wrote:I was surprised how fast it was after the MCP update.

Now if Millenaire and Mo Creatures could follow suit, I could update my current normal world properly :)
you got the above and BTW to all work together without any problems???
RegularX

Post by RegularX »

christonian wrote:
RegularX wrote:I was surprised how fast it was after the MCP update.

you got the above and BTW to all work together without any problems???
On 1.6, I'm running Millenaire, Mo Creatures, BTW and Somnia together. And gee I wish there was a true modding API so that I could open up a donut shop to these poor unwitting villagers.

I had started out with the YogsBox and trying to add BTW to that, but I think YB sets up some stuff by default which is determined fail that route. IIRC, I went vanilla MC, added Millenaire, added Mo Creatures, added BTW and the later added Somnia when Skeletons kept appearing in my house :(

It's a great mix when Millenaire isn't sucking up all the CPU's. I did eventually end up putting Mo Creature's Ogres into Hard only mod, after rebuilding my house three times...

About to try out MCP if I get a free couple hours today though, so I'll probably need a bash script to swap out my minecraft folders. The Millenaire mod is on hold until the author gets back from vacation, so not holding my breath.

Then again, not really excited about shears anyway...
Supernaut

Post by Supernaut »

Haha for a moment i thought someone had broken the rule about drawing your attention!

First time i've used this mod since hearing about it, and i've been in a perpetual state of excitement all day thinking of what i can do next :)

It's fantastic, tip of the hat to you!
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Thanks for the speedy update! The new recipes look good.

I don't know if this has anything to do with the mod or not, but I can't right-click my wolves to make them stand up in my copy of 1.7.2 or my backup of 1.6.6. It's not a huge deal, since they still produce dung, but it is kind of weird. I will try to find and tame some new wolves to see if it still happens.
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
the_fodder

Post by the_fodder »

Pick one, AND ONLY ONE

Throwing my hat in to the 'thanks' pile.
Rubbing your fuzzy wuzzies.
That'll do pig, That'll do.
Took you loooong enough, and no new blocks?
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

darahalian wrote:I don't know if this has anything to do with the mod or not, but I can't right-click my wolves to make them stand up in my copy of 1.7.2 or my backup of 1.6.6. It's not a huge deal, since they still produce dung, but it is kind of weird. I will try to find and tame some new wolves to see if it still happens.
Yeah, I had the same "problem" with the 1.6 update.
I'll bring that to the Bug section.
Urian

Post by Urian »

Battosay wrote:
darahalian wrote:I don't know if this has anything to do with the mod or not, but I can't right-click my wolves to make them stand up in my copy of 1.7.2 or my backup of 1.6.6. It's not a huge deal, since they still produce dung, but it is kind of weird. I will try to find and tame some new wolves to see if it still happens.
Yeah, I had the same "problem" with the 1.6 update.
I'll bring that to the Bug section.
I think that it's not a problem with BTW but rather with vanilla Minecraft. I can't say for certain if it still holds true but at least back when wolves were released (we call those days the "dark age"), if you updated your minecraft.jar it could sometimes cause your wolves to stop recognizing you as their "owner" and therefore not respond or follow you around.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Danyo

Post by Danyo »

I'm not having any problems with my wolves it seems, could be that I'm just lucky though..
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Urian wrote: I think that it's not a problem with BTW but rather with vanilla Minecraft. I can't say for certain if it still holds true but at least back when wolves were released (we call those days the "dark age"), if you updated your minecraft.jar it could sometimes cause your wolves to stop recognizing you as their "owner" and therefore not respond or follow you around.
That may be it. When I attacked one of my sitting wolves, it started jumping towards me, (while still in the sitting position lol), attacking me as if it was a wild wolf turned angry, even though it still looked tame.
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
KriiEiter

Post by KriiEiter »

All my Minecraft are belong to FC.

Appreciate the speedy update and the info on upcoming stuff. Great when modders let us know what's in store in the future.

Keep up the great work!