Im in constant illogical fear.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Panda

Im in constant illogical fear.

Post by Panda »

So better than wolves has gotten to the point that im afraid of everything. EVERTHING! Right down to the point that im afriad of things that arnt even in the mod.
A few days ago i was playing with a full suit of iron armor. Running through a plains, when all of a sudden it started storming. I started to run quicker back to my base when i saw thunder, and in fear i took my armor off because i was afraid i would act as a lightning rod, made a chest put my iron it is so i wouldent get struck, barried it and came back for it the next day.
At that moment i returned i realized that better than wolves made me think i was acting foolishly wearing iron in lightning storm, it instilled a fear in me even though it wasnt part of the mod.
I felt really silly but relieved.
Anyone else do stuff like that?
Never say no to Panda.
supermeatnoob

Re: Im in constant illogical fear.

Post by supermeatnoob »

I'm fearing that I am going to go 10k+ blocks and still not find a village, or find a village and not be able to get back to my home.
Slstoev

Post by Slstoev »

I fear, Panda, that FC may add that... if he hasn't already. *shudders*
EtherealWrath

Post by EtherealWrath »

I fear open waters
I know those squid are up to something
I don't know what,
but I know there's something going on out there
Phantom screams echo through the ruined facility
A horrible silence builds an eerie tranquility
The souls of many innocent fill the air
The hope they all died with scattered down there
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

<dances> :)

I'll admit, I'm even getting there myself. Those cave sounds are really freaking me out these days :)
the_fodder

Post by the_fodder »

fucking Squid! I KNOW they are conspiring with the lily pads. I always take my chest piece off when boating, along with carrying a second boat in my hotbar.
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
grimmliberty

Post by grimmliberty »

This thread is so full of AWESOME that I just had to say so.

I am new here (new to MC in general) and found this mod via my son's recommendation. He recommended it because I strongly dislike easy sandbox games and vMC is way too easy, but he wants me to play.

I found the title a bit odd, but read some back posts and see why it is the way it is. I admire your tenacity and creativity.

[edit]
redacted to comply with the rules, sorry.
[/edit]
Last edited by grimmliberty on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eternal8phoenix

Post by eternal8phoenix »

grimmliberty wrote:Snip
Welcome to the forums, but quick heads up. The suggestions/ideas forum is locked for a reason. Flowerchild doesn't want them. I'd imagine a double NO on the idea of using an idea from another mod.

On topic, I keep my spare wolves behind an iron door, with snow-golems guarding them. At least then if the do decide to rebel, Ben & Jerry will try to defend me :p
ryoloth

Post by ryoloth »

eternal8phoenix wrote: At least then if the do decide to rebel, Ben & Jerry will try to defend me :p
Okay, I think I just shat myself and you sir are todays winner of the internet xD
"we haven't had a fight since the last one" -Atold 2016