How to lose Weight.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Sam Vimes

How to lose Weight.

Post by Sam Vimes »

First, thanks to FC for this great mod, I really enjoy it and the community around it. So I was messing around with HCH and after a few hours, I found myself more than pleasantly chubby. While trying to readjust my style of play, I was wondering what the fastest way to lose weight was. Not to be facetious, but it seems like eating rotten flesh and puking it back up is the fastest way to regain Steve's naturally athletic build, although I haven't pulled out the old hand crank. Anyone know of a faster way to lose weight?
Husbag3

Re: How to lose Weight.

Post by Husbag3 »

I find that punching passive mobs in my breeding pit works a treat.
If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?
Sam Vimes

Post by Sam Vimes »

I was a bit noobish about my breeding pit and now there isn't anything to punch there, but that is good to know.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

The Hand Crank makes an excellent exercise machine. I have one permanently installed in my base now, just for that. Granted, I tend to intentionally gain and lose a lot of weight while testing various features ;)

Bulimia to lose weight sounds totally awesome though. I hadn't thought about it, but it does suit BTW rather well :)
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

Avoid carbs. High protien, high fat diets will help you lose weight.
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

The hand crank is a great idea, but if you want speed, you'd need at least 4 or 5 hand cranks. For me? I find that pillaring is a very effective way to trim off all of that excessive fat. Pillaring takes advantage of the high energy cost of jumping and can cause you to lose weight very quickly. (I discovered this while making my tower of heaven in the official server)
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei

"Snow is not fire, so it can still rain." -Kaitocain
Graphite

Post by Graphite »

Gravity came to mind :P

You might have a hard time getting high enough first, though >.>
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

Pillaring is fine as long as you don't hit obese and lose the ability to jump...
Zhil

Post by Zhil »

I've been amusingly asking for more uses for the hand crank (which, as you all know, is my favorite block) for over a year probably and now FC turned it into a TV-order gym machine :D

I'll take it! :D

Does that mean that our houses now have an extra room that is useful? I always find it funny how you build a castle in MC, only to realize you have nothing to put in any of those 550 rooms.
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx