Beautiful seed for BTW's new hardcore modes.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Rob

Beautiful seed for BTW's new hardcore modes.

Post by Rob »

Seed: 5192008984948050499

In Normal Biomes, it puts your spawn in a gorgeous Extreme Hills biome.

Centered in a large lake, with a waterfall at 100+ height,
Spoiler
Show
and a lava fall at 80+ height.
Spoiler
Show
Behind the lava fall, is a Tundra biome, with more wolves then I've ever seen spawned at one time.
Spoiler
Show
Overview pictures.
Spoiler
Show
The distance between the water fall and lava fall:
Massive hill area
I could take pictures of it all day and flood this thread. But I think it's easiest to create the world yourself and have a looksie. There is a hill in Normal Biomes that has an enclosed lake, you can knock out a wall and have it spill out like a giant falls. It unfortunately doesn't fall into a body of water, guess you can't have everything. :P

It's a great seed for the latest hardcore modes, because you have to leave. Get your supplies to become self sufficient. Then pull out your handy dandy compass and head for home.

*It is also nice in Large Biomes, but I was not able to find any water/lava falls that would separate it from any other seed that starts in Extreme Hills. It does border an ocean in large biomes though.

My only request, is if anyone decides to use this seed. Please post screens of your builds. Especially you architect types! I'm interested to see how you use the space. It's the seed I'm going to stick with - I have restart-itis - and I'll post some screens when I get to that point, I'm not that great a builder though. :P

Cheers,
~Rob

P.S. Happy Birthday, Better than Wolves! Love your mod Flowerchild, wouldn't play Minecraft any other way.
duartemad

Re: Beautiful seed for BTW's new hardcore modes.

Post by duartemad »

I am tempted to start fresh since the incorporation of HC hunger!
This looks beautiful
FlowerChild wrote:
Ph1il93 wrote:and it seems 1.4.6 is comming.
Excuse me for a moment while I say:

Fuck.
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

beautiful map! has lots of animals near to the spawn point to! found a little of every animal cept dogs so far :D
Rawr :D
Rob

Post by Rob »

Your map should gen the same was as mine? The wolves are in the tundra biome directly behind the lava falls.
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

Rob wrote:Your map should gen the same was as mine? The wolves are in the tundra biome directly behind the lava falls.
I just havn't yet gone to the snowy area :) I found a spider spawner today! (only like 2-3 days into the world, I havn't played much recently)

Fought my way up to it and torched it off :D got some bread and a bucket from it! considering making it my home since its in a rather large dug out cave xD
Rawr :D