My apologies.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
tom_savage

My apologies.

Post by tom_savage »

I recently got temp banned for necroing, and just wanted to apologize now that I was back. I do enjoy this community, it's the only forums I frequent. Any necroing wasn't intentional, I just don't generally check dates on posts--I assumed since it was higher on the first page, it was fair game. Boy was I wrong. So, any newcomers out there, or old timers if you don't already know, let my temp ban be a lesson: Check dates before posting, and as usual, stay away from the suggestion sub-forum.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: My apologies.

Post by FlowerChild »

No worries man. It was a head-scratcher given they all took place in such quick succession, but glad to have you back :)
Donzaffi

Re: My apologies.

Post by Donzaffi »

tom_savage wrote:I recently got temp banned for necroing, and just wanted to apologize now that I was back. I do enjoy this community, it's the only forums I frequent. Any necroing wasn't intentional, I just don't generally check dates on posts--I assumed since it was higher on the first page, it was fair game. Boy was I wrong. So, any newcomers out there, or old timers if you don't already know, let my temp ban be a lesson: Check dates before posting, and as usual, stay away from the suggestion sub-forum.
For me it happens the same the first time ;)

But its fair, no one here gets permanent banend if there isn't a good reason, is what I enjoy here, you can learn from mistakes
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done