Deactivating Archievments

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Donzaffi

Deactivating Archievments

Post by Donzaffi »

Is there a way to deactivate it? After I updated the BTW version its starts from beginning each time and this is alittle bit annoying, not so much like the end text that it deserves to mod it but annoying enough that I accept all worakaround to do it ^^

So someone an idea ?
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
Locke

Re: Deactivating Archievments

Post by Locke »

Archievments... really?

Also this belongs in the suggestions section. Bye.
FlowerChild wrote: Hehehe...BTW: Making Minecraft a little more vile with each release :)
Spoilered for convenience :)
Spoiler
Show
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

That is a vanilla bug that Mojang has a fix for in the pipeline. They're simply moving them from the jar to a separate file for the save. It only took them a year.

And yeah, this really is not the place for posts like this.
Better is the enemy of Good
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

Locke wrote:Archievments... really?
This doesn't add anything to the thread. It is also rather picky. Let's play nice, mkay?
Locke wrote:Also this belongs in the suggestions section. Bye.
It's not a suggestion. It isn't phrased as a suggestion. It's a question about how to help oneself. Posting this in the suggestion forum is sure-fire way to earn a ban. Encouraging someone to do so is not very nice.

Perhaps off-topic would be best. And, there isn't a known workaround aside from modding it yourself.
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

Ulfengaard wrote:
This doesn't add anything to the thread. It is also rather picky. Let's play nice, mkay?
Locke wrote:Also this belongs in the suggestions section. Bye.
It's not a suggestion. It isn't phrased as a suggestion. It's a question about how to help oneself. Posting this in the suggestion forum is sure-fire way to earn a ban. Encouraging someone to do so is not very nice.

Perhaps off-topic would be best. And, there isn't a known workaround aside from modding it yourself.

Oh okay. I Thought it belong in this part because its related to minecraft because I thought this comes from modding the game not from updating it in normal way, I don't have played vaniolla since i begun with BTW,
so long story short, if there is no workaround it can be closed
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
Shengji

Post by Shengji »

For anyone who is going to take it upon themselves to guide people on how/where they should be posting on these forums should probably familiarise themselves with all the rules and guidance on how to post themselves.

Locke, do read Battosays post in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=341
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Who the fuck are you ?
Enjoy your vacation.
tom_savage

Post by tom_savage »

Battosay wrote:

Who the fuck are you ?
Enjoy your vacation.
+1

Just made my day.

Back on topic. Glad to see they're addressing this because it was really annoying. Since it kept resetting, there was no point to even try to finish them. I for one, enjoy achievements, I think they give you something to strive for, a checklist even to see how far along you are.