Warhammer is SEGA jam now

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Wafflewaffle

Warhammer is SEGA jam now

Post by Wafflewaffle »

So i posted sometime ago that Creative Assembly aquired the warhammer rights to make a RTS(i hope) based on that franshise. Total War: Imperium of Men anyone?

Follow me here for a second. Creative Assembly is owned by SEGA.
SEGA bought Relic, the developers of Dawn of war and Company of Heroes series, from the now defunct THQ auction this week.

SEGA now owns the developers for both Warhammer 40K and Warhammer series who have clear intentions of releasing this said properties as RTSs and whatnot.

Today im a happy Warhammer fan
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
Shengji

Re: Warhammer is SEGA jam now

Post by Shengji »

This is quite possibly the only positive to come from the demise of THQ, I shudder to think what Koch Media are going to do with Metro, a game I was really looking forward to.
7 months, 37 different border checks and counting.
Utterbob

Re: Warhammer is SEGA jam now

Post by Utterbob »

I'm glad Warhammer isn't dying. I like the first 40k a lot (once you put all the x-packs on). The second was lacking but had much better mechanics in that it went from classic RTS feel to something that forced you to be just as tactical and considered as the tabletop version.

That said, if I see one 'All Stars' type thing that involves Sonic in power armor I may have to kill someone.