Bacon soda

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
HaloGamefreek

Bacon soda

Post by HaloGamefreek »

I just drank a bottle..... It was horrible..
Edit: Adding a pic...maybe
Kombucha

Re: Bacon soda

Post by Kombucha »

Feels like the bacon-everything trend is winding down, or maybe it's just the case here in the NW. Anyone else notice?
tom_savage

Post by tom_savage »

Lets hope is continues to wind down before the bacon shortage!
odranoel

Post by odranoel »

good god.....i wasnt really sure what to expect with this thread from the title, maybe a what if question? some kind of joke? i duno.....but i never expected it to actualy be real and exsist in the real world xD

i just googled it. i must say im shocked! hahahahahhaha i cant belive the things they come up with. thanks for a good laugh, i think i learned a lil about humanity today.... :p
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

And to think...20 years ago, this was considered comic because nobody would ever drink or make such a thing:

HaloGamefreek

Post by HaloGamefreek »

As a defense for bacon related food products. I would have to say that I like BK Bacon Sundaes because they have actual bacon in them but bacon flavored stuff is disgusting
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Anyone tried the jones thanksgiving dinner flavors? I still have to get my hands on some of those
Kombucha

Post by Kombucha »

BinoAl wrote:Anyone tried the jones thanksgiving dinner flavors? I still have to get my hands on some of those
I wanted to so bad back in 2007 (?) But I wussed out. The Antacid one really intrigued me.

On topic: The thing I find about most bacon-flavored things that they're more or less liquid-smoke-flavored. :\
Last edited by Kombucha on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

Still not seeing the big appeal of bacon here. Had brussel sprouts with bacon last night and found I prefered them without the pork fat.
Better is the enemy of Good