iPodmail does Better Than Wolves... Again

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
ThatOneDude

iPodmail does Better Than Wolves... Again

Post by ThatOneDude »

He's decided to redo the series, apparently, which is good, because there's been a lot of new stuff added since he reviewed BTW.
Here's the first episode,
Quality comes before quantity.
EpicAaron

Re: iPodmail does Better Than Wolves... Again

Post by EpicAaron »

I don't think he knew about Hardcore buckets when he was talking about how the water went away after he placed it.
BTW Community Server Discord: https://discord.gg/arZpuYW
Spoiler
Show
danielngtiger

Post by danielngtiger »

This series seems to be shaping up pretty well, episode 2 is out:

It is pretty cool to see someone discovering everything for the first time. Maybe this will introduce some new people to BTW.
He makes his first windmill, and gets the "Not enough space. (Wind Mills are friggin HUGE)" message.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
Luxzhv

Post by Luxzhv »

danielngtiger wrote:This series seems to be shaping up pretty well, episode 2 is out:

It is pretty cool to see someone discovering everything for the first time. Maybe this will introduce some new people to BTW.
He makes his first windmill, and gets the "Not enough space. (Wind Mills are friggin HUGE)" message.
Same old, Same old, Just hardcore addons right (HC Buckets, Etc)

Looks great so far. :D
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Errrr...wait. Isn't he the guy that was trying to power Bellows with a pulsar in his first series?
Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

FlowerChild wrote:Errrr...wait. Isn't he the guy that was trying to power Bellows with a pulsar in his first series?
Yep, that's him. I've only been able to watch 5 mins of the first vid, and it doesn't seem like he's doing that much better this time around.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

I'd say give him a chance :)
He might not be the best BTW player, but he seems to have played it much more than for his previous episodes.
And who knows, maybe he'll surprise you ? ;)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Battosay wrote:I'd say give him a chance :)
He might not be the best BTW player, but he seems to have played it much more than for his previous episodes.
And who knows, maybe he'll surprise you ? ;)
Hehe...fair enough. Just as long as it doesn't result in another few months of "why my Bellows no work!!!??" messages on MCF due to people trying to use pulsars, I'll be happy :)