How to get noticed by girl, serious.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Panda

How to get noticed by girl, serious.

Post by Panda »

Ok so here is my golden bit of knowledge for all the searching guys out there. Here it is: have an attractive female friend, who you both mutually are friend zoned, that people mistake as your girlfriend. Here's why this works, girls are strange creatures and are only attracted to you when your unavailable, eventually one of those girls is going to approach your female friend and ask if your dating (Trust me I know from experience...) when she informs them your just friends you will now be suprisingly avalible and attractive. Btw your female friend will cue you off as to who was asking about you. Happy hunting guys.
Never say no to Panda.
Rianaru

Re: How to get noticed by girl, serious.

Post by Rianaru »

This would be so much more helpful if I was single...
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Bah. I'll just stick to my usual routine of public exposure at comic moments.

I like to keep things simple, and avoid head-games. Nothing simpler than "here it is...any takers?" :)
Panda

Post by Panda »

FlowerChild wrote:"here it is...any takers?" :)
Me meh meh!!
Never say no to Panda.
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

FlowerChild wrote:Bah. I'll just stick to my usual routine of public exposure at comic moments.

I like to keep things simple, and avoid head-games. Nothing simpler than "here it is...any takers?" :)
...I like your style.
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
LJEKadeshi

Post by LJEKadeshi »

Panda=genius. My mind, blown.
I've grown up with surrounded by sisters and thanks to that I've picked up some odd traits about girls, but this is pure genius.
props panda
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Eh, I never had too much trouble getting noticed, I tend to hang out with nearly all girls. Plus, this subtle trickery doesn't work on anyone outside of highschool. Trust me, I've tried it all ;p
Panda

Post by Panda »

BinoAl wrote:Eh, I never had too much trouble getting noticed, I tend to hang out with nearly all girls. Plus, this subtle trickery doesn't work on anyone outside of highschool. Trust me, I've tried it all ;p
I'm a forth year college student trust me its worked for my male friends plenty. :D
Never say no to Panda.
finite8

Post by finite8 »

What's a girl? Are they those things i hear about and have seen on those poorly lit websites?

I mean, that's why we have such awesome PC Monitors right? Fleshtones and what not?
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Rianaru wrote:This would be so much more helpful if I was single...
Well that depends, because your significant other would be PERFECT for the job. :)
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

FlowerChild wrote:Bah. I'll just stick to my usual routine of public exposure at comic moments.

and this normaly work.

After many years I have my own " call it Playbook if you want".
Its just simple:
You are in a bar, check if there is some women that interest you. Observe her if she is alone there, If not wait till she is or ask a friend to seperate her from the others.
If she is alone at the bar, get two bear (if your observation says sche drinks beer) give her one seeing in her eyes, then go away from her and sit without saying something at a table or something.

Now what happens? If she is interested he go to your table and ask you why you buyed her a beer and then walked away.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Also, subtle trickery works on members all age groups. It's just that you probably don't want a long term relationship with the kind of people it works on.

Just follow the Tao of Steve.

Be Cool
Be Excellent
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

TheAnarchitect wrote:Also, subtle trickery works on members all age groups. It's just that you probably don't want a long term relationship with the kind of people it works on.

Just follow the Tao of Steve.

Be Cool
Be Excellent
We live in the time of the lifeparttime relationships. A sad thing is that not all kind of relationships a accepted by people.

OldMarriedDude

Post by OldMarriedDude »

If you arent looking for a serious relationship- try wearing a wedding ring. In another life I wore one all the time even tho I wasnt married. Couple of times a month Id get a number on the sly from some girl who just wanted to get it on. WARNING this wont get you a serious relationship.

Thankfully I found a hot gamer chick who can put up with my crap so this isnt an issue anymore
johnt

Post by johnt »

Alternatively: Talk to girls like they are regular human beings and not some puzzle box that you need to unlock to get access to the vagina. I have found that this sometimes works.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

johnt wrote:Alternatively: Talk to girls like they are regular human beings and not some puzzle box that you need to unlock to get access to the vagina. I have found that this sometimes works.
I dunno man, Rubix cubes are often easier than social interaction.
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

BinoAl wrote:
johnt wrote:Alternatively: Talk to girls like they are regular human beings and not some puzzle box that you need to unlock to get access to the vagina. I have found that this sometimes works.
For many the problem is to talk because they are shy ;) Or don't have somehting to beginn a conversation.

Husbag3

Post by Husbag3 »

Can we get a sticky on this thread? ;)
If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

BinoAl wrote:
I can second that.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Hells yeah.

I always approach relationships from the standpoint that I am interested in that specific person, and I am open to whatever relationship develops between us. Most people seem to go about life imagining relationships they want, then try to square people into round relationship holes. Then people get mad at other people for not matching those expectations, and it all turns into a royal mess. I don't get why people work that way.
MoRmEnGiL

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

Amusingly I never had to actively hunt for females. I always stumbled periodically into ones who were willing to show me they were interested themselves.

I guess the thing is, most of the time I tend to avoid girls, because they usually are more trouble than they are worth. At least here in Greece. I strongly dislike the mind games, dating rituals, having to try to impress, having to live up to their standards, having to bypass a 3 feet solid insecurities wall, and all these for a simple fuck for christ's sake?

Putting so much time and effort in a girl is only worth it if there is something special about her, and there rarely is, so meh. If they like me, I sure am going to notice and do something about me, but picking up complete strangers is a huge bore for me.
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said
tom_savage

Post by tom_savage »

Easiest way to have your pick of girls is being a cocky jerk. Just don't go overboard.
Xekrom337

Post by Xekrom337 »

I just show them my awesome dance moves. Works 9 times out of 10. :D
LaserSushi

Post by LaserSushi »

Sounds like my finance before we had a drunken tirade together and succumbed to tensions that then lead to a healthy relationship.

Booze, honesty, charm, humour, and lots of good dickings is how I'd go about it.
MoRmEnGiL

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

I'm not sure exactly how good dickings help to get noticed by a girl to be honest :P
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said