My love and hate for the jukebox....

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Panda

My love and hate for the jukebox....

Post by Panda »

So i absolutely love the jukebox but my issue is that i hate manually switching disks back and forth, and it doesn't accept redstone which would be an amazing edition....So im asking you all, is there any trick that works with better than wolves to automatically load and unload Cd's?
I really dont wanna install another mod to do this so just wondering...
Never say no to Panda.
BigShinyToys

Re: My love and hate for the jukebox....

Post by BigShinyToys »

I have not been to these forums in a long time so i have no idea if this world work
Use a hopper to load the disk then a block dispenser to break the jukebox dropping the disk . Pick the disk up with a elevator and return it to the hopper.

But like I said I haven't played BTW in a long while.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Ohhh GRR GRR GRR Cannot make it work in anyway.... even getting the disk to reload in a hopper takes massive amounts of room....
snivel ide kill for jukeboxes to be redstone toggle-able....
Never say no to Panda.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Took me a good minute to understand what you were talking about. I was like : What jukebox ...
I only used it once, like a year ago :p
Rake

Post by Rake »

I don't know if it would help make the contraption any smaller, but Etho tied a BUD to his jukebox to turn lights on when he put a disc in it. It's not directly outputting a redstone signal but the BUD might help do what you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBuaFZxD ... age#t=667s
SgtChuckle

Post by SgtChuckle »

Rake wrote:I don't know if it would help make the contraption any smaller, but Etho tied a BUD to his jukebox to turn lights on when he put a disc in it. It's not directly outputting a redstone signal but the BUD might help do what you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBuaFZxD ... age#t=667s
Panda's wishing that jukeboxes would turn on/off when you applied redstone signal to them, not gave off a redstone signal when you turned them on/off. I'm sure pretty much the entire jukebox-using community wishes that too.
Poppycocks wrote:Suggesting to hack the logo on all sides is akin to suggesting someone to take a crap out of a window if he doesn't like his toilet seat.