Non-Turtle Ideas For Questions in FC's Interview

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Interview with flower!

Post by FlowerChild »

Stormweaver wrote: now to sit and refresh the page once every few minutes for the next god knows how long.

Flower, you tease you.
Hehe...don't do that. I actually thought I was ready to release last night and I keep thinking of new features that I want to add into this thing.

The last release of the Age of Wood needs to be perfect ;)
Gdnite

Post by Gdnite »

Flower you are very slowly killing us with anticipation =D
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

add a unstackable transparent block while you're at it

hehe, don't worry about it. Not planning on playing more minecraft tonight anyways, as I'll be in bed with the laptop in a mo. Can't wait to see what you've made for us though ^.^
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

The 4 first past of the Interview are available with some video support, for thoose who'd like something to watch (meaning me playing ^^) while listening to the awesome stuff FC teaches us :)

You can chosse which part you wanna watch here :

Or watch the entire playlist here : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4EF43B2B12D56F6A

The 2 last part should be uploaded tomorrow, if everything goes right during the night (unlike last night...)

Enjoy :)
diegokilla

Re: Non-Turtle Ideas For Questions in FC's Interview

Post by diegokilla »

Not really sure if this has been brought up elsewhere, but is there any way we can listen in on these interviews with FC as they happen?

I have a 30ish man ventrilo server if blithen/battosay/FC is interested. I'm pretty sure I can make it so that only Battosay/FC/Blithen can speak and everyone else who wants in can simply listen.
Haidaes

Re: Non-Turtle Ideas For Questions in FC's Interview

Post by Haidaes »

Should you do another one and maybe need some more questions, I'd like to know more in these two topics:

-Whats your take on Notch's Adventure Mode thingy we will get in 1.8 ? Especially do you believe the npc's to be as much of a waste as wolves and do you plan on influencing them when comes to btw (make them build btw stuff or let us help them with btw stuff).

-Whats your take on the Union For Technological Development? Why did you join? How does it affect your work? Whats the point, as most of the stuff seems like something you wouldn't do in BTW? What does the sponsoring mean.