Phase 6?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Phase 6?

Post by FlowerChild »

Hehe...it appears to have happened again:

I've been playing a fair amount of BTW lately, working on gaining all the new content myself, and as tends to happen when I'm playing a lot, I had an idea that I felt I just *had* to get into the mod :)

So yeah, Phase 6 should be coming along shortly ;)
Sarudak
Site Admin

Re: Phase 6?

Post by Sarudak »

Haha! Are we ever gonna see phase 1? Sometime after phase 13 I'm guessing? :)

EDIT: Also not even one bit of the slightest hint? You're lack of teasing has me lost and bewildered.
skrat6009

Post by skrat6009 »

Sarudak wrote:Haha! Are we ever gonna see phase 1? Sometime after phase 13 I'm guessing? :)
Lol, this made me chuckle.
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

EEEEP! Super-excited. *starts plans for expanding the town walls for whatever new content is about to drop*
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
Panda

Post by Panda »

FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...it appears to have happened again:

I've been playing a fair amount of BTW lately, working on gaining all the new content myself, and as tends to happen when I'm playing a lot, I had an idea that I felt I just *had* to get into the mod :)

So yeah, Phase 6 should be coming along shortly ;)
Cool more stuff to texture :D
Never say no to Panda.
aJaroOllie

Post by aJaroOllie »

FC, you sure know how to keep us hanging on, with all these phases and return to home stuff, I just know we are all going to be in for a treat with BTW for the foreseeable future :D
IGN: Matthew_OJ
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Sarudak wrote: EDIT: Also not even one bit of the slightest hint? You're lack of teasing has me lost and bewildered.
Well, the hint is that it's somehow related to playing with the new content ;)

As such, I think it's also pretty safe to assume it's somehow related to mob-traps :)
Gargantuan_Penguin

Post by Gargantuan_Penguin »

Mobtraps... I am really loving the things. I have *never* had this much fun designing things in minecraft ever before. Building giant structures that have purpose is quite awesome.
And HOW!
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

Thank goodness I won't need to reorient my efforts once again! So... shortly... Are we talking hours? Days? Give us a hint on that, at least lol
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Azdoine

Post by Azdoine »

Please play your mod more often, if it means we get more phases ;)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Azdoine wrote:Please play your mod more often, if it means we get more phases ;)
Well, I do play it very regularly (I'm certain way more than most mod/game authors), but the amount of new content the last update added resulted in me trying a whole bunch of stuff I never had before, because there was just no real motivation to do so.

Whenever that happens, I tend to have ideas as to how to improve those processes and make them more fun, which is exactly what happened here.

But yeah, me playing is always a good thing :)
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

I don't think I follow this whole "phase business", are we counting down or counting up? :)

Also, I don't really care how long it takes to get to your "final vision" as you each extension is just more content to enjoy!
Last edited by Mason11987 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azdoine

Post by Azdoine »

Mason11987 wrote:I don't think I follow this whole "phase buisness", are we counting down or counting up? :)

Also, I don't really care how long it takes to get to your "final vision" as you each extension is just more content to enjoy!
We were originally going to start with phase 1 out of 4, but then FC decided that he needed phases 5 and 6 to come first.
Makes you wonder if the Anniversary Update will have time travel in it...
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

Phase 5, 6, 1, 7, 2, 3, 8, 4, 9
That is my prediction!
Gormador

Post by Gormador »

That's... interesting !
FlowerChild wrote:If you have a suggestion, I recommend that it have pure manna from heaven flowing forth from its vagina to warrant posting it at this point in time.
destineternel

Post by destineternel »

oh goodness! so much stuff and even more stuff. Flowerchild you are like the Energizer Bunny.
<DaveYanakov> I know I overuse them and put them in inappropriate places but they just feel so good.
<icynewyear> shit is delicious
<MagikEh> Don't try to give me da D
muggsbud

Post by muggsbud »

something relating to mob traps, huh. combine this thread and the one on squid farms and it makes me think of some way of moving mobs to a single location. bait? water pumps?

no, maybe some way to breed squid. squid eggs? (not spawn eggs) no.. coming from FC whatever it is will have more uses than that... calamari!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

morvelaira wrote:Thank goodness I won't need to reorient my efforts once again! So... shortly... Are we talking hours? Days? Give us a hint on that, at least lol
It shouldn't be too long.

It's already up and running in my world, but the last few details are taking longer and longer to implement because I keep getting distracted by having fun with the new stuff. That's always a good sign ;)
DIG_down

Post by DIG_down »

Svveet more goodies to play with.
As a thank you I give to you my 100th post cherry, make it slow and painful.
>:D
FlowerChild wrote:
Sarudak wrote:Not to mention he posted an idea in the stop posting ideas thread right after he came back from a ban for posting ideas....
+1
Azdoine

Post by Azdoine »

FlowerChild wrote: It's already up and running in my world, but the last few details are taking longer and longer to implement because I keep getting distracted by having fun with the new stuff. That's always a good sign ;)
/tinfoilhat
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

Mwahaha. Eeeeeexcellent. *Mr Burns pose*
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Battlecat

Post by Battlecat »

It seems nothing but good can come of you playing the game Flowerchild. :-) I look forward to seeing what evil/awesome you have crafted now.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Battlecat wrote:It seems nothing but good can come of you playing the game Flowerchild. :-) I look forward to seeing what evil/awesome you have crafted now.
Well, I will say that there is definitely some "Fun!" involved here :)
Ulfengaard

Post by Ulfengaard »

FlowerChild wrote:Well, I will say that there is definitely some "Fun!" involved here :)
*prepares drawbridge/goblin-smasher and refills temporary water reservoir*
Awfulcopter wrote:...nothing says harmony with nature better than leaves that bleed. AMIRITE?
dawnraider wrote:I think we need to stop asking how stupid people can be. I think they're starting to take it as a challenge :)
orangeweaver

Post by orangeweaver »

Definitely can't wait.