Hardcore Enderdragon Mod

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
weldaSB

Hardcore Enderdragon Mod

Post by weldaSB »

Just found this, and thought i would bring it up after all the talk about the easy Ender Dragon. This makes it way harder, the healing stones drop TNT, once you destroy them, he rages. Well, check out the post. Has anybody used this before? And last, most important question, is it BTW compatable?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/106 ... on-sspsmp/
MoRmEnGiL: In the grand scheme of things, if you hate pickles in your burger, you can always remove them and go on.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Hardcore Enderdragon Mod

Post by FlowerChild »

You lost me at TNT.

I'm all for the EnderDragon being (much) harder...but TNT? Really?
weldaSB

Post by weldaSB »

Check out the thread. When you destroy the crystals (healing things) it throws out TNT, so you can't just jumpstack to the top and punch it. You have to use a bow
MoRmEnGiL: In the grand scheme of things, if you hate pickles in your burger, you can always remove them and go on.
ThatOneDude

Post by ThatOneDude »

Quality comes before quantity.
RenEvo

Post by RenEvo »

weldaSB wrote:Check out the thread. When you destroy the crystals (healing things) it throws out TNT, so you can't just jumpstack to the top and punch it. You have to use a bow
Who didn't use a bow?

I actually didn't bother with them after the first world I took him on, don't miss, and he dies pretty quick, especially with BTW.
FlowerChild wrote:Version 3.49 of Better Than Wolves
-Added ability for villagers to toss the milk.
YouTube | Twitch
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

weldaSB wrote:Check out the thread. When you destroy the crystals (healing things) it throws out TNT, so you can't just jumpstack to the top and punch it. You have to use a bow
Yes, I understood what you meant. I just think them throwing out TNT is way too cheesy for me to even consider a mod like this.
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

FlowerChild wrote: Yes, I understood what you meant. I just think them throwing out TNT is way too cheesy for me to even consider a mod like this.
Why? I thought it was obvious that they were made of compressed TNT the first time I saw them...
ThatOneDude

Post by ThatOneDude »

Quality comes before quantity.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

It's something like this:

"Hey, lets make it so when you destroy the healing crystal things, they explode!" - This is awesome.

"Hey, lets make it so when you destroy the healing crystal things, they throw out a bunch of TNT!" This, while being functionally equivalent, sucks balls.
I mean really, how hard can it be to add custom explosions to the game? Pretty much everything FC adds Explodes when mistreated. Spawning TNT instead of making a custom explosion just reeks of lazy programming, which doesn't suggest good things about the rest of the mod.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.